3 hours ago, Holo said:

That probably ends up being around the $12 it is/was on Amazon US, but still a solid price.

4 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Don't give me something, then take it away John! I'll check out her album. I never used to be into female vocals, but lately I've been listening to a lot.

I put the real deal up! It's way better

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

That probably ends up being around the $12 it is/was on Amazon US, but still a solid price.

I put the real deal up! It's way better

I dig it. I need to check out the entire album.

9 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Suppose to go see Ash Borer and Bell Witch later tonight, but I've been feeling a little pukey for the last few hours.  Hopefully my guts mellow out soon!

Lame. Hopefully you don't have the flu I had. I still feel wiped out from it, and it's been a weekish since I got better. Worst flu I ever had.

22 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Lame. Hopefully you don't have the flu I had. I still feel wiped out from it, and it's been a weekish since I got better. Worst flu I ever had.

Been a lot of sick people in my department  I feel mostly ok,  just have a mild feeling that I could throw up in my stomach and back of my throat.  Biggest thing is I don't want to go to the show and make things worse tonight or tomorrow.  I had a flu like you're describing about this time last year and it hit me hard.  I ended up sleep a ton and curling up on my couch the rest of the time.

2 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Been a lot of sick people in my department  I feel mostly ok,  just have a mild feeling that I could throw up in my stomach and back of my throat.  Biggest thing is I don't want to go to the show and make things worse tonight or tomorrow.  I had a flu like you're describing about this time last year and it hit me hard.  I ended up sleep a ton and curling up on my couch the rest of the time.

Yeah, it's going around my job too. It's seriously the worst I ever felt in my life.Slept for 4 days, nothing buy a high fever and chills. I didn't eat anything for 5 days, and prayed for death. I ever want to experience that again. 

Hopefully yours is just a fluke, and you wake up fine. Shitty to miss a show though.

Edited by Thomas³

47 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Yeah, eating something will tell you what's going on for sure, haha.

I've been pretty sick the last couple of days myself. Today has been the worst. I was surprised I woke up when you texted me this morning about the Sorority Noise PO. I was still in NyQuill coma. Which is amazing, by the way.

9 hours ago, The Butcha said:

I've been pretty sick the last couple of days myself. Today has been the worst. I was surprised I woke up when you texted me this morning about the Sorority Noise PO. I was still in NyQuill coma. Which is amazing, by the way.

:( It's just that time of year I guess. Feel better man.

I've never taken nyquill before, but I hate sleep aides. AdvilPM is the only one I take, and I never remember going to sleep and always end up sleeping for 12-13 hours.

I feel like death again today, not that I've really been feeling much better. Something I ate must have upset the remainder of the virus in my system. I want to go home, but I feel like work would be pissed if I ask. This has been the most annoying virus ever. Can I just sleep until it's finally done?

Edited by Thomas³

3 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

where, as I don't! maybe its cuz I don't believe in ghost...

Was more posting it to show that we made it to see Murder by Death at The Stanley Hotel haha - we don't believe in ghosts either ;)

Alan Rickman lookalike is downward-left from 2017, near the middle of the photo.

55 minutes ago, chkadea said:

So this happened last weekend. Not sure if we were more jazzed that we stayed in a haunted hotel room or that Alan Rickman decided to make an appearance. Either way, holy fuck.

cSSeFKo.jpg

Inserted a picture highlight Sir Alan Rickman's ghost. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic