The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Still a bit pissed I couldn't gt any GOTG posters. Their site freezes way too much and when you get to checkout it hits you with that sold out.

Ya, I had rocket in my cart two different times and each time I tried to check out it would freeze and then say sold out. and I was on the second I got the Twitter notification

Yeah, getting any of the Mondo prints are a really big pain in the ass. It's not worth my time and money to be honest really. It's hard justifying a print that's $50+ plus shipping costs to me. Would rather spend it on records that can do more than just sit on my wall.

but, 99% of the time your records just sit in your shelf though. at least a print is on display ;) gotta have wall art

I still haven't received my JP OST (Version A)... Placed my order 2 months ago, the 11th of june. Any international customers in that case too?

Check your email and your junk mail for a message indicating that yours was one of the many they oversold and/or got delayed at the pressing plant. I know there are still many folks waiting for their version a to ship for this reason.

Boom jackpot!

Well when my Jurassic Park LP came in it had a chunk of paper that had been pressed into the vinyl, causing it to not play a couple tracks.  Mondo were super easy to work with on getting it exchanged for a playable copy I just had to mail mine back.  Well the replacement arrived yesterday and it was the variant! 

#Winning

JP replacements delayed until late September. Oof.

"We wrote to you a few weeks back regarding a production delay with a portion of the Jurassic Park (Version A) records, and we cannot thank you enough for your patience with us. Unfortunately, we have recently received word from our manufacturer that we won't be receiving the LPs until late September. We are contacting you today because part or all of your order has not yet been fulfilled."

Full email:

Hi there,

We wrote to you a few weeks back regarding a production delay with a portion of the Jurassic Park (Version A) records, and we cannot thank you enough for your patience with us. Unfortunately, we have recently received word from our manufacturer that we won't be receiving the LPs until late September. We are contacting you today because part or all of your order has not yet been fulfilled.

Many of you requested greater detail as to the origin of the delay. Truth is, when the records first arrived, we caught what we thought was an isolated problem with one of the sides of a select few copies of the final product. It wasn't until we shipped and a few customers expressed similar concerns that we realized it was a little more wide reaching than previously thought. With the help of our friends at Universal we have worked to correct the matter, but the process of new test approvals and re-queueing at the record plant has been a lengthy one. We had been advised it would only take 4 weeks, but it seems in the interest of perfection, their original quoted time was insufficient.

There's no denying that production delays are a huge bummer and this has been a learning experience for us as a company that's fairly new to the record label game. We will definitely work hard to avoid situations like this in the future. 

We know that this additional delay might be a deal breaker for you, so we will of course cancel your order if you do not wish to wait any longer. However, if you are able to hold out a bit longer, we would really love to get this limited edition pressing in your hands. We will send you a confirmation email with tracking information when your order is shipped out. 

Please let us know through the 'CONTACT' section of the website if you have any questions, concerns, or if you would like to cancel your order. 

All the best,

MONDO

Knowing my luck, when they finally come in, they'll both be black.