The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I'm pretty sure they sold quite a bit of JP Ambers at the gallery listening party before the online drop. From what I understand, it was pretty hard to score a SOTD strawberry playing the zombie game at Mondocon, so I'm guessing these will last a bit longer.

That's a good point.  There definitely weren't a bunch of strawberries floating around the show.  I'd be shocked if they even parted with 100 of them throughout the course of the weekend. 

I don't care what I get just as long as I get one! I am very nervous about this since I have to work and I'm out in the country with terrible cell reception :(

If you don't care about which color you get, don't stress. Picking up version A should be a breeze. Obviously, I can't see the future, but you should be fine.

If you don't care about which color you get, don't stress. Picking up version A should be a breeze. Obviously, I can't see the future, but you should be fine.

You make a good point and I'm telling myself that too but you just never know with these mondo drops. Normally I'm off work so I'm fine with it but not tomorrow. Ahhh