The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I ordered on 10/3, right when it went up. I got my shipping notification the first day but haven't received it yet.

I got my Guardians today and I didn't get a legit handbill, only the mini Korath one...Sadness...

I'd contact customer service because you should have received the big one. Korath/Yondu was the bonus. I bet they could just mail one to you, throw a piece of cardboard in a big envelope or something to keep it from being bent.

Ordered my GOTG on Oct.11, still haven't gotten a shipping notification. Should I be worried?

No. I ordered mine on the 3rd and only received notification a couple days ago. At this point, I'm not even expecting to be in the first 1000. I think there were a ton of people that ordered this.

Speaking of which, I will sell my Scanners for 30PPD to anyone who hasn't ordered yet. Saves you the $7 on shipping and taxes.

I might buy it. Unfortunately I havent seen Scanners yet. I downloaded it a while ago but havent watched. If I like it then I'll buy this from you. :)