The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Received a reply from Mondo in regards to my GoTG order:

Hello Juan,

Thanks for checking in!

We have begun the process of shipping the Guardians of the Galaxy orders! There are many orders to process and we have begun with the shipping the oldest orders first. They will be shipping out in waves. Hang in there, this fantastic vinyl record will be in your hands in the very near future! You will be receiving notification of shipment just as soon as your order has shipped!

Cheers

I think what needs to happen is: both of them choose a Street Fighter character. Then, somehow we coordinate them posting at the same time. Then they post a move, block, etc. And whoever wins, wins the argument. Someone get that shit happening please.

Did anyone's Guardians soundtrack have a bad seam split?

My vinyl ripped through the inner black sleeve and then out the spine. It's not awful but it's pretty torn up, and while I normally am not that picky this was a pricey LP in a beautiful jacket so I'm debating looking into replacement...

My vinyl ripped through the inner black sleeve and then out the spine. It's not awful but it's pretty torn up, and while I normally am not that picky this was a pricey LP in a beautiful jacket so I'm debating looking into replacement...

Email them. Worst case, they tell you to fuck off. Best case,  you get a replacement.

Mine didn't, but the sleeve was just slightly mis-aligned when the glued it.  So it's a little sticky around the edges.....Record plays fine though so I'm keeping it!  Tis a pretty record!

Send us an e-mail. We can replace your jacket. Might take a few weeks, but we can help you out. 

Pretty NEAT!

BLACK SUNDAY Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP On Sale Info!

Available for the first time ever on Vinyl, we are pleased to present John Williams' tremendous score for BLACK SUNDAY.

BLACK SUNDAY (1977) is story of a terrorist group attempting to blow up a Goodyear blimp hovering over the Super Bowl stadium with 80,000 people and the President of the United States in attendance. The film is based on a novel by Thomas Harris (Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs) and directed by John Frankenheimer. You can view the trailer here.

The 2XLP, which features original artwork and packaging by Jay Shaw and liner notes by Brian Satterwhite, will become available at 12pm CST this Sunday, February 1st.

In honor of the big game, we're releasing this soundtrack with two exclusive colorways, available SUNDAY ONLY: New England Variant (Tri-Colored Red, White & Blue 180 Gram Vinyl) & Seattle Variant (Tri-Colored Blue, Silver & Green 180 Gram Vinyl). After Sunday, the record will only be available on Black Vinyl.

Find out more about this release on our blog.

c55521c5-2e8c-4a29-8836-81c4fb2fb5d5.jpg

c61b08ae-61ee-4a83-9c0e-f227f9c08e69.jpg

9de93d64-e0a9-4421-a137-19ad7b5b5d2b.jpg

Black Sunday Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP. Music by John Williams. Packaging Design by Jay Shaw. Pressed on 180 Gram vinyl in three colorway options: Black, Seattle Variant (Tri Color Blue, White & Red) & New England Variant (Silver, Blue & Green). $35

Please follow us on Twitter for the on sale announcement. BLACK SUNDAY will be available online at 12pm CST Sunday, February 1st.

Please note that the record is expected to ship March 2015.