The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Here's the Tyler Stout Alien print that they revealed tonight at the Mondo 35mm screening. I'm willing to bet that it's going to end up being the cover of the Alien 2xLP release this Spring that's been rumored since that Test Press surfaced, considering the majority of the print is pretty much designed in a square. Not really diggin' it though, to be honest.

TStout_Alien_final.jpg

Not a huge Stout guy, but that's not a bad poster at all. One quibble: I believe it was ALIENS that has been confirmed via a test pressing not ALIEN.

I don't see them using that as the cover but thats obviously my opinion. Who knows!

Take a step back from the screen and look at it. You can see it's a 12x12 album cover that they repurposed into a 24x36 poster with a border and big-ass title block. I'm not particularly a Stout fan to begin with but I don't like this. I do like that he tried something different instead of 1,000 floating heads, though.

You people are way too easy to anger. Just because someone claimed to have had an AlienS test pressing, doesn't mean that it wasn't actually an Alien test pressing. Alien is the release that is actually coming. 

Doesn't seem like anyone is angry, just that they're trying to clarify things.