The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

You people are way too easy to anger. Just because someone claimed to have had an AlienS test pressing, doesn't mean that it wasn't actually an Alien test pressing. Alien is the release that is actually coming.

I have it. It's Aliens. Not alien.

Edit: not to say they aren't doing Alien as well. I'm just saying that I can confirm the TP is Mond030 and It's Aliens. I've shazam'd every track.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet they probably sat on the Aliens LP since MondoCon because they were probably working out a deal to do Alien too and wanted to do them together. That would explain no Alien TP surfacing at MondoCon because the deal wasn't done. I think this poster proves they are doing the Alien soundtrack as well. I'm sure we'll get more info soon.

You people are way too easy to anger. Just because someone claimed to have had an AlienS test pressing, doesn't mean that it wasn't actually an Alien test pressing. Alien is the release that is actually coming.

Look, man, no one is angry. All I've been trying to ask is if you know of an ALIEN tp and, if so, how. Everything else is self explanatory. Except for being mistaken about the ALIENS tp. I know for certain that exists.

Doesn't seem like anyone is angry, just that they're trying to clarify things.

Bingo.

I have it. It's Aliens. Not alien.

Edit: not to say they aren't doing Alien as well. I'm just saying that I can confirm the TP is Mond030 and It's Aliens. I've shazam'd every track.

Confirmative.

So I ordered the Guardians soundtrack from Mondo and immediately regretted. I mean, it was $57 shipped. But I love the movie and love Stout, and failed getting the poster. Just figured I'd sell it when it came in.

Holy smokes - I got this today and was blown away. The screened jacket with metallic ink. Inside jacket printed. Super nice handbill. Beautiful vinyl. Worth $57? Maybe. Maybe not. But I'm definitely holding onto this one for now. Really one of the nicest records and packages I've gotten in a long time.

FYI - got a Thanos/Nebula handbill.