The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

My question about those is has anyone ever gotten a “random” variant from a retail store? Every Mondo record I’ve picked up at Newbury Comics has been a standard black.[/size] I have however gotten variants from their web store. Is that an online only thing?

Plenty of folks have purchased random variants from both online retailers such as Amazon, Bleep, etc and brick and mortar shops as well. The availability of variants in stores has always been on a release by release basis. The most recent trend seems to be black only. Whether that is a new policy for every release or not has not been stated as far as I know. Your best bet is to email Mondo customer service directly or check back here about a specific release.

anyone else still waiting for Batman to ship?  I know mine was on pre-order but they have been available for weeks now & still no shipping.  But yet people are getting Cannibal Holocaust shipping notifications?  How the hell do they plan their mailouts?  Surely they should ship out orders that have been waiting for months first...?

anyone else still waiting for Batman to ship? I know mine was on pre-order but they have been available for weeks now & still no shipping. But yet people are getting Cannibal Holocaust shipping notifications? How the hell do they plan their mailouts? Surely they should ship out orders that have been waiting for months first...?

Chill. They're busy. Be patient.

I think in the past it was still a random possibility to get a variant at a store for certain releases but hasn't someone said that variants going forward would just be a Mondo site exclusive or was that someone here just spitballing an idea? 

I thought I remembered seeing something about that too. I think you're right.

The Death Waltz stuff, or at least Halloween II have been held up because a box went MIA between the UK and Texas. That is what the Death Waltz twitter said to me about two weeks ago, as of two days ago Mondo sent me an email reply about my order saying they had them in now and would be shipping them out soon. I placed that order well over a month ago.

The Death Waltz stuff, or at least Halloween II have been held up because a box went MIA between the UK and Texas. That is what the Death Waltz twitter said to me about two weeks ago, as of two days ago Mondo sent me an email reply about my order saying they had them in now and would be shipping them out soon. I placed that order well over a month ago.

Yup, they're starting to roll out orders with DW stuff now. Just got shipping notice ("shipping label created") for my order that included Halloween II & HOTD.

Yup, they're starting to roll out orders with DW stuff now. Just got shipping notice ("shipping label created") for my order that included Halloween II & HOTD.

I can't stop looking at that damn Kristen Wiig gif, wanna have a damn baby with that woman already fuck!