The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I was gonna purchase a cassette to the UK but then saw the shipping, i thought i'd add a vinyl to the order to make it worthwhile & the shipping went up to $39 !   its just too crazy , please look into this mo!

Hello again, I spoke with our shipping manager. There is something wacky happening with adding Cassette and Vinyl together. If you want to still do that, e-mail me and i'll help you on on the back end. So sorry about that!

Mo could you talk about shipping costs for mondo? I know myself and many others have talked about 7 buck shipping for media mail and how it goes up exponentially from there? Any reason why these are way off normal media mail prices?

I used to think it was because of their slightly-better-than-normal mailers. But my last 2 orders came in regular mailers, so yeah.

Mo could you talk about shipping costs for mondo? I know myself and many others have talked about 7 buck shipping for media mail and how it goes up exponentially from there? Any reason why these are way off normal media mail prices?

Cost of Postage + Postal Supplies (mailer, label, etc) + Cost of worker....$7 sounds about right.

Lot's of smaller mom+pop labels charge less for shipping because they are not paying anyone to ship their stuff, they are doing it on their free time.  I'm guessing Mondo pays their workers $15 an hour + insurance/incentives.  This additional cost in shipping adds up fast and is why they have to charge more.  I could be wrong, but then again I work in online sales and ship hundreds of packages every day.....

Tried to get this and the sweater together to save some shipping money, silly me...it wont even let me do that. 

Ya same here....odd!

Which sweaters are y'all looking to get?

I grabbed the Over The Garden Wall tape. Really blown away by how quickly those sold out, but that series is fantastic. I want a vinyl soundtrack!

Hey Mo - any chance you can further detail the plans on the Frizzi stuff?  If there are extras from the Austin show will they make their way to Mondocon and, stock permitting, online eventually?  Will Frizzi be given any copies for the remainder of his tour dates after Beyond fest?