The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Uh, so I just got my Data Discs order from Mondo and it only came with Shenmue and not the Streets of Rage that I also ordered. There was a little brown Data Discs envelope (the kind that they were putting the preorder Streets of Rage character cards in) in the package, too, but it had been opened and was empty. Anyone else have something like this happen? 

I see what you mean, I got my Mondo order in today (I ordered the black and blue Shenmue's to save on shipping) and inside there was the little Streets of Rage cards envelope but I had the cards though. 

Hopefully the Twin Peaks artwork will be cool. The artwork that Lynch approved for Criterion's release of Mulholland Dr. is pretty awful, so hoping it's at least better than that. 

To be honest, I think the original artwork for the show and for Fire Walk With Me is perfect....

I see what you mean, I got my Mondo order in today (I ordered the black and blue Shenmue's to save on shipping) and inside there was the little Streets of Rage cards envelope but I had the cards though. 

Weird. I sent them an email about it the other day but haven't heard anything back. I guess they're busy getting ready for Mondocon next week. Bummer because Streets of Rage was the one that I was really excited for.

Spencer said Mo & himself have a couple big reveals/announcements at the MC vinyl panel... Guessing Twin Peaks or BTTF related?

I'm gonna guess Alien since it was already teased on that Stout print a while back.

Also a longshot, but here's to hoping - lalaland records has a new cd of The Monster Squad coming out first week of October that includes the score plus 'rock until you drop' and the 'monster squad rap.'  I'd kill to have Mondo put that out on vinyl!

Okay....

I scrolled on IGN a couple minutes ago and there was an article announcing that Mondo was going to release a complete BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES vinyl boxset with individual artwork on each jacket. Said it'd come out in Novemeber. No tweets from mondo and now the article is gone.

Did they potentially leak a big announcement from mondo con?

EDIT: looks like someone else spotted it too!

Yep, its back up! Here's the info for the lazy people:

Series fans rejoice, because Mondo is celebrating Batman Day in a very special way.

Because the company is a fan of the seminal FOX animated series' music, Mondo put together a vinyl box set featuring the full scores of its favorite Batman: The Animated Series episodes. From "On Leather Wings" to "Joker's Favor" to "The Man Who Killed Batman," purchasers can relive the episodes through the series' remastered soundtrack.

Better yet, Mondo called upon Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative to create brand new artwork for each episode. Check out all eight vinyl covers, plus a look at the full box set:

The box set also includes six 4x6 screen-printed handbills featuring the villains from the episode "Almost Got 'Im," which followed five Batman villains telling the stories of how they almost killed the Caped Crusader.

Mondo's Batman: The Animated Series vinyl box set will be available for pre-order in November. Mondo will announce the date it goes on sale on the company's Twitter account, @MondoNews.

Batman: The Animated Series ran on FOX from 1992 to 1995. Developed by Bruce Timm and Eric Radomski, the series went on to win four Emmy Awards and famously introduced the world to Harley Quinn. IGN even ranked it as the best comic-to-TV adaptation.