The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

you mean for the soundtrack? I quite like it actually

I know its kind of like a comic feel, but if anyone is familiar with the Aliens comics (if not go buy the omnibus's), there are hundreds of better representations of what the cover could have been instead of this heap of junk. 

I know its kind of like a comic feel, but if anyone is familiar with the Aliens comics (if not go buy the omnibus's), there are hundreds of better representations of what the cover could have been instead of this heap of junk. 

Yeah, I can't say I'm familiar with the comics at all. Do you know who the artist was for that one?

I'm a big fan of Giger's work, I'd love to see some examples of art from the comic if it's inspired by his design.

I Interpreted the "And More" to be Halloween, but youre probably right. If it was going up I'm sure it would be obvious since its in high demand.

"These prints, and more, plus new original paintings, and patches, will be available at the drop."

FYI, if you're on his mailing list (like I told everyone who wants a Halloween they should join) you get an exclusive 1/2 hour window to purchase his prints before the regular onsale...