The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Yeah this is where I have to scratch my head with this record. I never even heard about this movie until today much less it being one of John William's many forgettable scores during the same year that he came out with the Star Wars and Close Encounters. I guess it's cool that they have super-bowl themed colors but it doesn't really give me much reason to pay 42 bones. At least they are letting me hold onto my money for Twin Peaks!

Yeah this is where I have to scratch my head with this record. I never even heard about this movie until today much less it being one of John William's many forgettable scores during the same year that he came out with the Star Wars and Close Encounters. I guess it's cool that they have super-bowl themed colors but it doesn't really give me much reason to pay 42 bones. At least they are letting me hold onto my money for Twin Peaks!

I've seen it before and it's pretty good. It's what you would expect. I'll probably pick this up if I don't drunkenly forget by the time it goes on sale.

I just want my team to score some points and take home the MVP trophy. Lets just hope they get the ball in there within the time limit of each section of game play. Its gonna be a crazy arena come game day. If theres any team that can win, It will be them.

Am I the only one that ordered the first day and I'm sure I was in the first 1,000 since it shipped the first week they started shipping and didn't get a mini print with their GOTG vinyl? Did get a big Rocket. I don't care enough to make a big deal about it, just kinda curious.

Thankfully the important part for me came in perfect condition. Such a beautiful vinyl :)

I'm sure Jay Shaw is a wonderful human but every time I see him layout text I die a little inside. 

The layout on this one reminds me of "Assault on Precinct 13" from Death Waltz.

Haven't seen this movie in years but I don't remember the score being anything special. Cool idea with the Pats/Seahawks colors though.