PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

this might sound a little weird, but take it for what it is. this album coming out gives me the same feel as when mumford released babel. I was still loving the first record but was ready to hear something new. when I heard it, I basically thought, "oh that's a nice continuation with awesome songs but it doesn't hit me like the first one." then, after 10+ listens, I can't decide which record I like more. anyone feelin me?

this might sound a little weird, but take it for what it is. this album coming out gives me the same feel as when mumford released babel. I was still loving the first record but was ready to hear something new. when I heard it, I basically thought, "oh that's a nice continuation with awesome songs but it doesn't hit me like the first one." then, after 10+ listens, I can't decide which record I like more. anyone feelin me?

I couldn't agree more. It took a handful of listens to start sinking in but now it gets better and better with each play. I think this album can elevate them to new heights if it gets promoted well enough. 

Also, my 180g is a tight fit in that sleeve as well but it's nice how thick the sleeve is. It was great to pull it out of the jacket and not find any splits.. 

I'm able to help a couple folks with copies of the tour press who are still searching.  Of course I'd prefer to trade for some other artificially inflated pre-order/tour press that I missed somewhere down the line and will give those priority, but happy to sell at cost to folks who couldn't snag one if nothing pops up.  Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I'm able to help a couple folks with copies of the tour press who are still searching. Of course I'd prefer to trade for some other artificially inflated pre-order/tour press that I missed somewhere down the line and will give those priority, but happy to sell at cost to folks who couldn't snag one if nothing pops up. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

This dude and I worked out a smooth trade for a tour copy. Easy communication and great to deal with. Don't hesitate to work something out with this guy

So I was able to get a few extras last night as well. The problem is my car got towed last night and I had to pay $413.00 to get it out of impound (I will upload the ticket if nobody believes me). If someone really wants this and wants to help me pay this off send me a PM and we can try and work something out.

Edit: As much as I need cash right now I would trade one for the Manchester Orchestra/Thrice split as I missed out. Not sure if anybody would want to do that but I thought I would throw it out there.

Edit: As much as I need cash right now I would trade one for the Manchester Orchestra/Thrice split as I missed out. Not sure if anybody would want to do that but I thought I would throw it out there.

LOL

You kind of just invalidated your defense for flipping these...

Has anyone else not gotten a shipping confirmation from Merchnow?  It seems like everyone is getting theirs and mine is still processing.

Did you bother reading anything in the last few pages??

edit: just saw you have 5 posts, so I'll assume you didn't read anything at all.

Did you bother reading anything in the last few pages??

edit: just saw you have 5 posts, so I'll assume you didn't read anything at all.

I actually have been following the thread for the past few pages but I seemed to have missed the string of posts about not having shipping confirmations. A simple answer would have sufficed.