The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 9:42 AM, bobby said:

Really hoping for The Loved Ones - Build and Burn to get another run.

seems like a good time to tip you off to this if it flew under your radar - Dave Hause reimagining Loved Ones songs. LP due out in November, Order comes with an immediate download of the full album. I'm half way through it and loving it. 

Canada and EU copies sold out, Few US copies left as of me posting this

https://dave-hause.myshopify.com/?mc_cid=d294d5001a 

14 hours ago, holland623 said:

seems like a good time to tip you off to this if it flew under your radar - Dave Hause reimagining Loved Ones songs. LP due out in November, Order comes with an immediate download of the full album. I'm half way through it and loving it. 

Canada and EU copies sold out, Few US copies left as of me posting this

https://dave-hause.myshopify.com/?mc_cid=d294d5001a 

Appreciate the tip off, but I was on this like a hawk. Some of the reimagined songs fall a little flat to me, but some of them are really pretty damn good/if not better than the originals!

1 hour ago, itsvinylnotvinyls said:

also up for Bottles to the Ground:

-Campfire at Fattys 2xLP

-Bottles Comp LP

-Doom Scroll EP+LP

https://fatwreck.com/collections/bottles-to-the-ground

I hate checking this board on pay day 😭

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

39 minutes ago, chiefwahoo said:

Strung Out - Twisted By Design 25th anniversary press

https://fatwreck.com/collections/new-releases/products/twisted-by-design

Any idea if this is the original mix or that horrible 2014 remix from the boxset? I’m hoping original since that is what they did for STWB.

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

Weak ass bf sale lol. I guess the 75+ euro "final tour" concert tickets don't cover a casual 20% off sale for Mike. 

I agree, but also $10 LPs/ $2 7"s is pretty cheap nowadays. Hoping to get something I don't already own and have to unload for store credit somewhere. I haven't bought everything this year, so it's possible. I'd also take a black repress of Cool to Be You or a couple of NUFAN releases I don't have.  🤷‍♂️ It's a gamble always.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 5:02 PM, Fowty Dollaz said:

I agree, but also $10 LPs/ $2 7"s is pretty cheap nowadays. Hoping to get something I don't already own and have to unload for store credit somewhere. I haven't bought everything this year, so it's possible. I'd also take a black repress of Cool to Be You or a couple of NUFAN releases I don't have.  🤷‍♂️ It's a gamble always.

So, I received 5 7"s I don't own. Win (?) kinda.

I received a Bombpops, Chixdiggit, and First Ditch Effort I don't own.

I also received a ToyGuitar LP and a Tommy and June record I already own .

Anyone want the latter 2? Both are decent albums. 

1 minute ago, jonnywreck said:

Fat Wreck joining the $40 double LP game with their re-release of the strung out live in a dive. I’m out. This hobby sucks.

Trying being from Canada,  shipping is almost always $40. Tough to buy a record from the USA for less than $70 these days. I really gotta want a record to justify that amount of money! 

On 2/27/2023 at 4:50 PM, xthricex said:

Grabbed the loud pizza copy. Love this album. Who cares it was almost $40. The hobby has got me good. Still cheaper than Saosin.

On 5/7/2023 at 5:28 PM, Justinadamk said:

Blue TTN seems to be in stock again on merchconnection

On 5/10/2023 at 8:23 AM, derkwithano said:

There is no proof of white vinyl being worse than other colors to my knowledge. 

On 5/11/2023 at 1:30 PM, MacDonals said:

Perhaps confirmation bias, but I've had  white records with an extreme amount of static. Either way, I tend to go for the strongest vinyl to give the best chance there won't be a warp or dish, and that's heavyweight black (the hardest vinyl).

On 8/22/2023 at 2:22 PM, xfactor675 said:

Lol enjoy the ride is having a variant as well. Goes up friday at noon.

On 11/25/2023 at 9:55 PM, agua said:

Has Bandbox put out anything notable? Never heard of them lol

2 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

Fat Wreck joining the $40 double LP game with their re-release of the strung out live in a dive. I’m out. This hobby sucks.

14 hours ago, Look_mexico said:

Trying being from Canada,  shipping is almost always $40.

This is almost always a terrible argument that I see way too often. They're an American band on an American label. If Fat Wreck didn't distribute any copies to other countries that's a valid argument but I'm fairly certain they do.

14 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

This is almost always a terrible argument that I see way too often. They're an American band on an American label. If Fat Wreck didn't distribute any copies to other countries that's a valid argument but I'm fairly certain they do.

FUCK OFF, go complain that your media mail is 8 $