Po: Blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket Lp + 3 7"s

jhulud

http://www.ebay.com/itm/blink-182-TAKE-OFF-YOUR-PANTS-AND-JACKET-Vinyl-Records-RARE-Limited-edition-/151003634538?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2328849b6a

hey this guy already has more than 10 available. Fortunately for him, he has the opportunity of the ADVANCED pre-order! haha

We should all make sepetate eBay accounts and buy them all out and of course never pay

does ebay ever actually take down anything that gets reported? i can see them leaving things up regardless of how many reports they get on it or how questionable it is just to make money on the fees. i can't see them removing anything unless it's something really egregious like a dead body or cocaine.

Are you seriously that dense?

I guess?? Is it THAT dumb to ask what we're supposed to say so we're all on the same page? I mean is that so hard?

I'm not really the "rat" type, so I'm not sure what the guy is technically doing wrong except being an asshole.

Dear eBay, 

This dude is being a dickhead. Please stop him. 

Sincerely,

SaxonViolons

For all the dolts out there, here is the problem with his listing. He says the item will ship May 7th. Today is February 28th. You only have 45 days to open a claim. If you buy it he can just not ship the item and you will have no recourse through eBay or paypal. He is also expecting to be able to purchase 10 copies. What if Shop Radio Cast puts a limit of 2 per customer? There is also the chance that he sleeps through the pre-order or his internet goes down when the pre-order goes live. If you think his listing is a good idea I have a friend that is a Nigerian prince and he has a great investment opportunity for you. 

I guess?? Is it THAT dumb to ask what we're supposed to say so we're all on the same page? I mean is that so hard?

I'm not really the "rat" type, so I'm not sure what the guy is technically doing wrong except being an asshole.

Dear eBay, 

This dude is being a dickhead. Please stop him. 

Sincerely,

SaxonViolons

You don't have to leave a message. Click the button that says report item.

I reported.

I guess it's not "technically" against ebay policy to offer a pre-sale item IF you state that it's a pre-order.

Last time I checked (year or so ago), ebay policy stated that pre-orders were ok, but only if you 1) state it's a preorder, and 2) can guarantee delivery within 30 days of the end of the auction. If an auction doesn't meet those criteria, you can report it for being in violation of ebay policy.

For all the dolts out there, here is the problem with his listing. He says the item will ship May 7th. Today is February 28th. You only have 45 days to open a claim. If you buy it he can just not ship the item and you will have no recourse through eBay or paypal. He is also expecting to be able to purchase 10 copies. What if Shop Radio Cast puts a limit of 2 per customer? There is also the chance that he sleeps through the pre-order or his internet goes down when the pre-order goes live. If you think his listing is a good idea I have a friend that is a Nigerian prince and he has a great investment opportunity for you. 

What I was thinking is that he might have ordered 10 through RJ originally, which could guarantee him 10 through SRC based on their little 5% off thing. Just a guess though I have no idea.