[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

Here's to hoping for clear.

As much as I love clear wax, I feel like that clear-splatter was pretty fantastic, and filled my clear lust for the time being.

I would think they would do a light pink version, eventually at least.

Translucent pink, seriously.  Maybe it's just too obvious of a choice.

Guest Secular Haze

Just got back from the show (and I can't hear a thing).  Perfection!  This was my first time seeing them and they exceeded my expectations.  The encore was one to remember as well.  They didn't have any show posters and were selling a few shirts but I was unable to see the price because the line at the merch table was too long.  Sorry guys.  There were a lot of people buying vinyl which was nice to see.   

Side note: My Converge AWLWLB shirt is now averaging 3 "nice shirt man" comments per show.  It's a keeper.

i was front and center for the BHam show....George is terrifying live....he smelled so terrible and the sweat and drool flowing off of his head through-out the show along with his blank demonic stare just creeped me out, and I fucking love it....one of the best shows I've seen come through my town since I've lived here (2 years)

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster