Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

I hope the box they ship these in is heavy duty. It's pouring outside and supposed to do that the next few days. Not crazy about the thought of this sitting outside even for a few hours.

It was wrapped in bubble wrap, in a box that was just a little too big. Since these went out 2-day Priority they should be ok (mine was), but sitting in rain would not be good - but I would say that about any package I order.

I wish my tracking info would update. For some reason I feel really lucky with this one.

If there's a Comfort Eagle test in mine I'll buy everyone a Dr. Pepper.

Yeah, my tracking has been weird too. the website keeps spitting me out to the page where you can type in your tracking number, even if I just entered the info on that page, it's weird. I'm expecting mine today though, pretty pumped!

I couldn't get onto the site but found that the password reset emails have been going to my spam, and also a "your order shipped" went there too.

So excited, should be here soon.

Note:

Order ID: 281166 Order Date: 4/24/2014 2:41 PM Last Status: 4/25/2014 1:07 PM: Shipped: Your order has shipped.

argh!

this is super annoying now. People are receiving their boxes and mine (ordered at 10:24am EST) is still listed as "Ready to Ship"

Emailing them hasn't been much help. 

My inclination is that my order (and at least one other i know if) has been skipped for some reason. No one wants to admit they screwed up and didn't print the orders in order of the time stamp. I mean, what's the point in having a time stamp on the order if they're just going to ship willy-nilly?!?!?!

/rantover

argh!

this is super annoying now. People are receiving their boxes and mine (ordered at 10:24am EST) is still listed as "Ready to Ship"

My inclination is that my order (and at least one other i know if) has been skipped for some reason. No one wants to admit they screwed up and didn't print the orders in order of the time stamp. I mean, what's the point in having a time stamp on the order if thier just going to ship willy-nilly?!?!?!

/rantover

Still waiting here as well.  Has anyone who ordered a shirt bundle had their order ship yet?  

Just got mine which was really surprising and opened it up to find only 7 LPs.  Looks like I was shorted Prolonging the Magic.  I called and left a VM for customer service.  I wonder what, if anything, they'll be able to do for me.  Also, it was kind of beat.  There are a couple good size dings in the box and every single sleeve and jacket has splits.

Just got mine which was really surprising and opened it up to find only 7 LPs. Looks like I was shorted Prolonging the Magic. I called and left a VM for customer service. I wonder what, if anything, they'll be able to do for me. Also, it was kind of beat. There are a couple good size dings in the box and every single sleeve and jacket has splits.

Good thing you were told that you were paying $35 for shipping so that this wouldn't happen :/

I got the "shipped" notification Friday from them and I just asked them for the tracking #. They got back to me asap with a number but the USPS site just says "electronic shipping info received" as of Friday. So I don't think that they've all gone out yet even though they sent shipping notices. Pretty lame that people's boxes are dinged up. $35 for shipping is pretty ridiculous. For them not to be packaged properly at that price is almost a slap in the face. I've don't think I've ever even broken $15 for Priority on anything I've bought before. But I guess it is still under what some people paid on RSD.

I got the "shipped" notification Friday from them and I just asked them for the tracking #. They got back to me asap with a number but the USPS site just says "electronic shipping info received" as of Friday. So I don't think that they've all gone out yet even though they sent shipping notices.

I emailed them about this (since they respond in less than a minute) and they said most of the boxes are being picked up by USPS today.

I wish my tracking info would update. For some reason I feel really lucky with this one.

If there's a Comfort Eagle test in mine I'll buy everyone a Dr. Pepper.

Considering mine hasn't shipped yet, I think I got shafted because it was international, They assured me it would have shipped by now.

argh!

My inclination is that my order (and at least one other i know if) has been skipped for some reason. No one wants to admit they screwed up and didn't print the orders in order of the time stamp. I mean, what's the point in having a time stamp on the order if they're just going to ship willy-nilly?!?!?!

/rantover

I ordered at 2:52pm PST and I'm being pushed to the next pressing. Got this from Connexion: "yours is going to be in the 2nd round of shipping, post re-manufacturing."

So no test pressing lottery chances...but hopefully this also means no vinyl buffs or leftover wax ends.