Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

The whole flipping conversation is always the same. Really, is it the sellers' fault that someone is willing to pay $300 for a record? I just bought this for more than $40 off someone here, it's unfortunate but that was my choice and I sure didn't accuse him of flipping it. I just don't understand but maybe I'm perceiving this discussion wrong.

Most people flame people for "flipping" when they buy something that everyone knows is going to go quickly just so they can turn around and eBay it or list it FS or use it as trade bait.

Ry isn't getting as much slack because he clearly just bought a bunch of variants of a record he likes 3 years ago. Now they are worth a lot and he needs money so it's hard to resist the urge to sell off some of the copies. I don't blame him and I would certainly struggle with the same conflict if I were a variant collector and I could unload a few extra copies for a decent chunk of money.

Sold my blue copy for 150 2 days ago and th

Went ahead and sold my last copy on ebay for 125 total today ( i payed a lot for them my self but came out well)

I relly feel after all this theyll be selling around 30-35 plus ship on ebay. Sad but true, mov fucked the rarity and limitedness right out of this record, nothing special about having it now... Just glad to have one from germany coming and a clear from src. For the love of the music is the only reason to own it...

Lololololololololol.

Hey sax. Go fuck yourself you shitbag. No one likes you. No one gives a fuck what you have to say. You contribute nothing positive. And that goes for your presence on this board too.

You prick.

I just need to know who decides how long you have to wait after you purchase a record before you're allowed to sell it for profit?????? 

my metrics show it's somewhere around 100 days.

also, i've found a correlation between fewer days allowed until it is no longer "flipping" and higher post counts, but i'm still sifting the data

I just need to know who decides how long you have to wait after you purchase a record before you're allowed to sell it for profit??????

I think it had less to do with time and more to do with the fact that everyone wants to sell right now because they know the value is going to drop. It's just people being smart and watching the market. I also don't thin it's flipping, I think it's something all on its own that we don't really have a name for.