Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Anyway, I got my red in today. #583, I think. Beautiful vinyl, no seam splits, still a giant sticker on ther cover, but whatever. Ended up gifting my clear to my girlfriend as an additional part of her gift for her birthday today. Sounds great too.

whoa. off topic much? sheesh

Once again I've been super out of the loop. Basically if I order this then there is a sticker on the packaging?

You get the sticker no matter what, unless you're that one guy. Most have it directly on the jacket, but some are now showing up with them on the poly sleeve instead.

Reading back through multiple (5 I think) pages and I see where (many) users have different, but good multiple points. Kess is right, the bullying in THIS THREAD alone is nonsense, but then again it is BRAND NEW. You guys RIPPED lahdispute and she was generally enthused and happy to find this album. Kess was just (at first) a very enthused person and this negativity cancer that is this thread/certain users sucked out his enthusiasm (and you all have the nerve to attack more when he doesn't want to help anyone here).

Derek and some others have great points and Kess should stop being stubborn and just see it from another perspective. "If you wanted to make your money back" sell it BIN $80.

IDK

/rant

I don't have a dog in this race, I don't have 1 thing of BRAND NEW this thread is ridiculous.

kess's incessant search for a red copy was annoying. then it was cool he got a copy. people rejoiced with him, me included. it was actually kind of funny. then he went to sell it on ebay. someone caught him. VC hates flippers so he got burned pretty bad. toki + flipping = bloodlust, so we knew he was going to start acting like a child when he caught wind of it. unfortunately kess tried to pass off "trying to sell it on ebay for below what he paid" as a noble act. he got called out pretty quickly because he could have 1) sold it on ebay for a BIN price lower than what he bought it for, or 2) easily sold it here for cheaper, but he was too afraid to get lit up by everyone. instead, he started the auction at 99 cents and then tried to defend it in front of the VC jury, which didn't hold up well, and then he got really defensive as the jury started throwing tomatoes at him, which is how the VC judicial system works.

i'll be selling sparknotes for this thread in 2014 when it becomes required reading in schools

kess's incessant search for a red copy was annoying. then it was cool he got a copy. people rejoiced with him, me included. it was actually kind of funny. then he went to sell it on ebay. someone caught him. VC hates flippers so he got burned pretty bad. toki + flipping = bloodlust, so we knew he was going to start acting like a child when he caught wind of it. unfortunately kess tried to pass off "trying to sell it on ebay for below what he paid" as a noble act. he got called out pretty quickly because he could have 1) sold it on ebay for a BIN price lower than what he bought it for, or 2) easily sold it here for cheaper, but he was too afraid to get lit up by everyone. instead, he started the auction at 99 cents and then tried to defend it in front of the VC jury, which didn't hold up well, and then he got really defensive as the jury started throwing tomatoes at him, which is how the VC judicial system works.

i'll be selling sparknotes for this thread in 2014 when it becomes required reading in schools

Most of this is inaccurate, are you sure you're reading the same topic? 

What he posted was the "vinyl collective version", not reality. AKA a gross game of telephone.

What are you even talking about? Why are you even still here? Go talk to your friends in your PM's and stick with your own reality. Haven't we already established you don't want to be a part of this community because you get butthurt over down votes?