Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Reading this thread makes me so happy I'm not a Brand New fanboy or variant collector.

Believe me, I'm starting to hate myself.

I take comfort in the fact that I still have no interest in Coheed, Against Me, or any other band with 55 different variants. Then again, try hanging around eBay waiting for colored Porcupine Tree presses to shake loose.

I sent an email to Amazon.de as well. If they give me a "Yes these are red" reply then you're good. If it's a "we're not sure" that almost undoubtably means "Black." 

Again... JUST based on what I've seen RecordMusicShop post recently (I'm on their email list).... They tend to advertise the colored, numbered pressings of MOV titles pretty heavily. Once they're out of those, they post a new link for the standard edition. As far as I know, they fulfilled all the colored variant orders for the STP and FNM titles. 

My guess is they're connected to MOV in some way... Maybe a "first come" agreement where they get X amount of the limited stock up front. Maybe they were allocated 200-300 of the 666 copies??

Amazon is always a crapshoot for limited variants. It does seem telling that SRC's listing specifically states "Color not guaranteed."

thanks for this!

In 6 months the black, which may not be limited, will probably go for 50-60. Its stupid.

When was the last time MOV sold out of ANY pressing? 

The Alice In Chains represses from years ago... Easily available. Rage represses from 2 years... Easily available. They're not a label afraid of pressing more if demand is there.

No wonder Brand New wanted nothing to do with them. 

Been sitting at work getting paid to lurk this thread and its really helping me through the day. Really delivers. Too bad I just gave in and bought a copy of this finally. At least it was from someone here.

Me too. This has definitely kept me entertained while at work today.

Also, as much of a clusterfuck it was the last time this album was released I'm glad I picked up a copy then and haven't been waiting for it to be repressed only to have to go through what appears to be a clusterfuck once again.

Likes you get in this thread should count for less. It's like being able to dunk at the paraolympics. 

I'm not sure that analogy works. I'll be back. 

I would think being able to dunk at the paralympics would count for double likes... cause you're paralyzed and stuff.

told ya, that src would have them :3

Congrats, dude. You predicted that the site that puts up POs for everything before details are finalized would get this. Good detective work. Really.

Canceled preorders through SRC only refund in store credit, as well. 

Yeah, SRC told me "no" once when I asked to cancel an order. Like literally would not grant my request to cancel it at all.