Secret Santa 2013 Edition (updated 9/26)

to whomever asked about doing it after halloween. obviously you're not grasping how many people here procrastinate till the last minute. 

Shitty people as of late list:

2012 - Juan got hosed by Selfreliable (but xmas was salvaged thanks to tellallyourfriends (paul))

2011 - Smalltronic got hosed by Errol Curtis, Cesar got shafted by Sharkticon. (both received gifts from others though)

2010 - everyone received gifts

2009 - everyone received gifts

2008 - Loki got hosed by decibal120 

Also, this year tradelists will be optional,  but we do need everyone to put up a post of what they like and don't like as per usual. Same shit will be posted though, so pay attention. 

NEWBIES: you'll have to jump through a few more hoops than the regular or senior members. it happens every year, so please read the instructions. 

also DON"T COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT YOU RECEIVED. please. it's rude. i know it sucks when you put a lot of time and effort and you assume someone doesn't put that same effort into your gift. please be kind and understanding. whether you get a awesome gift or a loaf of bread in the mail. it's xmas. 

if you have someone you don't really prefer to be secret santa with, whether as your secret santa or as a recipient, by all means let me know before i start sending info. i don't want to get a PM after all the PM's have been sent to let me know that you don't like said person. 

hope this info helps. i'm gonna put up all the instructions and sign up sheet tomorrow. okie dokie. 

I'm so very excited, is it okay if I grab 2 records for my ss? One being a band I would like to introduce them to and another being a band they enjoy.

Edit: Where can I make a wishlist/tradelist for this

you can make a tradelist on deadformat, google doc, or even here i guess?

you might want to browse last years SS thread. most everyone got a lot more than 2 records. there was a set price but quite a few people definitely went above.

not sure if I want to participate again this year. My SS absolutely spoiled me last year (Kevin!) but I don’t know if I’ll have time this year.