Secret Santa 2013 Edition (updated 9/26)

guys, if this is your first secret santa shindig, you are required to send first (1- 2 weeks prior to everyone else). i usually tell everyone that when the PM, but since this is a sign up sheet now, i'm telling you here. I'll make exceptions on a case by case basis, but if you've never done this, be prepared to send early. 

also, themoosen, please redo your sign up or PM me your full address. you only placed your address, but not city/state/zip.

also if you have a problem with anyone PM me. don't lollygag and say you do, but fail to mention anything to anyone. i can't read your mind. 

Sent my PM.  Signed up!

Last time we all posted about ourselves so that whoever ended up being our SS had some sort of idea of what to get.  Here's what I posted last year (with updates).

ABOUT ME

My name is [CENSORED] (weird, I know, I AM a dude, it is a rather sexually ambiguous name...), I'm 28, and I just had my first child with my wife a year ago, he's an awesome little dude. I am a manager at a call center of roughly 85 staff (yeah, my staff call you if you're in [CENSORED] , sorry/don't be rude to them).

I'm from and currently located in [CENSORED] (thanks in advance if you are sending me something from out of country!).

I have super weird selective taste in everything, especially music. Here is my collection: http://www.discogs.c...ion?user=Daegor and my wantlist: http://www.discogs.c...ist?user=Daegor. I am only obsessed with a very select few bands, (The Chariot, Klayton/Celldweller/Circle of Dust/Etc, Blindside, Norma Jean, Zao, Nine Inch Nails), and am not a variant collector except for The Chariot (and I already have everything except for test presses). I rarely listen to the radio, so chances are if it isn't on my want/have list, or last.fm (http://www.last.fm/user/Daegor) then I probably haven't heard them before, but I am always eager to consume more music.

I like TV shows like Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Craig Ferguson, movies like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Fight Club, and other such mind trip movies, but really will like nearly any movie for one reason or another (Pixar movies and gems like How to Train Your Dragon, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, etc).

I love microbreweries, GOOD liquor, etc.

I like to read, mostly sci-fi stuff like Philip K Dick, Isaac Asimov, Frank Herbert.

Yup.

Edited by daegor

guys, if this is your first secret santa shindig, you are required to send first (1- 2 weeks prior to everyone else). i usually tell everyone that when the PM, but since this is a sign up sheet now, i'm telling you here. I'll make exceptions on a case by case basis, but if you've never done this, be prepared to send early. 

also, themoosen, please redo your sign up or PM me your full address. you only placed your address, but not city/state/zip.

also if you have a problem with anyone PM me. don't lollygag and say you do, but fail to mention anything to anyone. i can't read your mind. 

sorry about that man. was doing this from my phone earlier and probably wasnt paying attention closely.  just about to fill it back out now.

I'm in this year. (BTW, JerseyDave can be my Santa any time).

*EDIT

I just read that back to myself and realized how it came across. I'm going to stand by it though.

Way to stand by your convictions. I'll write a blurb and update my tradelist when I get done my school stuff.

Since im officially signed up here is a quick little diddy about me

Born & raised in California, live 20 minutes south of Downtown LA/Hollywood in the beach cities known as the South Bay.

I'm a hockey nut and have played for over 20 years, have been a die hard LA Kings fan since i was a kid.

I am also quite fond of the Dodgers but don't follow them nearly as much.

Would probably be described as your typical Californian since i skate, surf, cycle & snowboard.

I am covered in tattoo's although i'm not a fan of that being my identity.

I am a web/graphic designer by trade and work a lot w/ bands due to my best friend being the manager of bands like Counterparts, iwrestledabearonce, The Greenery, No Bragging Rights and some more.

I have a very clean cut haircut, i like Suavacito & Layrite pomades.
I have a Shiba Inu named Rosie, and have a soft spot for animals in need.

Live w/ my girlfriend of 4 years and will probably propose in the next few months.

I love cooking & am in the process of starting a recipe blog.

My musical taste is pretty eclectic and you should be able to get a sense of a majority of what i really like from my tradelist but lately ive been trying to expand my collection w/ more old school hip hop & classic rock.

Instagram is my prefered form of social media http://instagram.com/ianrees#