Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Dude he wasn't being snarky. He laid out good points on why some Hot Topics sell vinyl and some don't. If you don't agree thats fine. Whoever at Hot Topic decided they wanted a smaller display for vinyl. And more than likely it goes back to the $ per square foot. Business is all about money. 

While vinyl is popular. So are the Pop Vinyl Figures. And Band T-Shirts. 

Whoever ran the numbers determined that they can make more money but making the vinyl display smaller. Is it inconvenient? Yeah it can be. But they look at the numbers as the deciding factor.

If you actually read my post, you'd have seen that I said the small display space at my local (Cherryvale) store is NOT an issue.

I started off by talking to the guy who's store completely got rid of it.

seeing as this chas fellow mentioned woodfield, which is the highest grossing mall in the area which, last i was there, had three times as many record space as the next biggest mall... i dont know where the complaining is coming from

Woodfield does have a very large section...it's about an hour away from me.

My closest store has an end cap display that is always very well stocked.  The associates are always awesome about holding records for customers as well.

I was never complaining.  I was addressing the dude who was unhappy that his store stopped carrying records.

And then, apparently because I decided to discuss something, I got flamed by all the cool kids.

I tried to give you an upvote for originality, but I'm out for today  :)

That said, I need to use multi-quote more often.

haha I was about to say MultiQuote can be your friend.

But on the real, we weren't attacking you. We were discussing it with you. Explaining it from our point of view. If you took it as a bunch of cool kids flaming you, you missed the point. Some people have very sarcastic tones, some people are direct. Just have some fun dude and don't take it personal.

Yooooo are you kidding me? God dammit .-.

Well Florida Mall is the one I was actually upset about - it had the best selection in Orlando. They also did the same thing at Fashion Square mall -- i dont know if the same has happened in Altamonte & Sanford. Sanford has had a good selection every time i've gone but that takes way to long to get to. Fucking sucks.

Well Florida Mall is the one I was actually upset about - it had the best selection in Orlando. They also did the same thing at Fashion Square mall -- i dont know if the same has happened in Altamonte & Sanford. Sanford has had a good selection every time i've gone but that takes way to long to get to. Fucking sucks.

Altamonte always sucks for it, but I live in Sanford so that's where I usually go.