Post-VC: Official Post-Rock/Post-Metal Discussion

mrewest

3 hours ago, coreystevens88 said:

On a vinyl note - some leftover Self Titled / ATEBTS 2LPs in clear/black splatter and black blob.

Great show.

Really hope they have some of these left when they get out here! Doubt they will though :(

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I think probably the splatter. I love a good clear w/ splatter :)

thanks again, dude. Also, only if they're reasonably priced of course!

When they dropped a few off at the local shop, they were $35. What's the most you want to pay? Corey did you see how much they were?

That's a nice setlist; i wish they dropped some older tunes like the Death of Paradigm and Signal Tree but still....  that looks epic as hell.  I'm glad they put "They Speak With Knives" deep towards the end where it deserves to be.  That song is so incredible.  Super jealous.  Cant wait for the couple times i'll see them here in August

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Yeah, which kinda sucks. It's cool to grab one. ITTCT usually do a variant for their record release show, but that might have only been when they were on MS still.

Well, Red Forest also got one although they havent been with TMS. It was actually the last tour press I purchased...

38 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

So.... I accidentally fell asleep and didn't wake up until the show was well under way. I'm sorry John :(.

I still have Mike's email though, I can see if he'll sell me one for you, or hold it until Portland.

All good, dude. If you get a chance to shoot him an email i'd appreciate it! :)

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

@ExtraFox they were either linked here or the Dust thread. Either way, I'm all for it. I actually just listened to these again the other day. I love that last.fm session, and the KEXP session. I love how many good live recordings we got off of that album. They did really great promotion for the release.

Edited by Dave Grohl

34 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

Wout (from dunk!) reached out to me to see if anyone was interested in the new Lost In Kiev. he will gladly help and set aside what we want. as mentioned before they are /250 and they are gorgeous. not sure I can afford one now but I'd be happy to do a group buy if enough are interested. 

Yes please.

• jhulud locked this topic