Disensitizer and Condom

Speaking of which HEY OP (atomicderailer1)! You ever figure out your original issue back on page one or the other challenge of "If you just use the topical gel/liquid/lube/etc and your partner ends up going down on you, I wonder if their mouth gets all numb." 

I need UPDATES!

I never tried the desensitizer.  I was just curious and wanted a way to last longer during the first round 'coz I don't...like any other normal guy.  I found durex performax intense condom, and it does the trick.  I also managed to get her to squirt, so big yay for both.

he continues to crack my shit up with his sexploitations

Secretly (but not anymore) that's been one of my goals this whole time. PS high five, sexploitation is my new favorite portmanteau! Or maybe sexpedition. I feel like you just opened the door to a lot of potentially great words here...

so by way of relativity, you're too gay to function?

Almost.

As a follow up to that husband thing, here's another fun thing I said: "The way to a man's d is through the p (the pizza)" 

If you need relationship advice, trust me. Mine's really good.

This new game by Cards Against Humanity deserves to be posted here:

http://clusterfuckgame.com

That being said, apparently anyone who ordered their $12 "Holiday Bullshit" package is receiving this game on Day Five. I've only received Day One so far...but I have no intention of ever playing this game. Because I represent the "ewwww sex is so gross" party. I will gladly mail this out to whoever messages me first (fo free, duh.)

ugh, the lady just had the "shes not ready for this yet" talk with me.

i wont be posting here anymore,  sigh.

ry, you'll always be king.

not ready for what?  a potential lifetime of stability and support at the expense of not sleeping around?  some people don't know a good thing when they got one.  i mean, i don't know you or anything, but i'm assuming you're a decent dude.

• 2 weeks later...