2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

I'm hoping they later release the TAANG! titles seperately as this is only one I really want... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152091224584775&set=a.10152091224164775.1073741864.45121499774 397518_10152091224584775_571806668_n.jpg

To be honest, I've found myself slowly tracing my punk tastes from the early-00s backwards. I've really been into the Epitaph reissues and labels like Fat Wreck lately, so this caught my attention as another way to explore more artists I might enjoy.

Bad news for Neil Young fans:

Neil Young and Warner Bros. Records have announced that they must delay the release of Young's upcoming Neil Young Official Series 2 Vinyl Box Set, which was intended to come out on Record Store Day, due to several other projects that Young has in the works that he wishes to focus on. A November release date for the set, which includes the classic albums Time Fades Away, On The Beach, Tonight's The Night and Zuma, will be announced soon. Rest assured, it will be worth the wait!

I'm not surprised - supposedly these were just being cut last week?!

How would they ever have pressed them in time

Bad news for Neil Young fans:

Neil Young and Warner Bros. Records have announced that they must delay the release of Young's upcoming Neil Young Official Series 2 Vinyl Box Set, which was intended to come out on Record Store Day, due to several other projects that Young has in the works that he wishes to focus on. A November release date for the set, which includes the classic albums Time Fades Away, On The Beach, Tonight's The Night and Zuma, will be announced soon. Rest assured, it will be worth the wait! 

November? Black Friday Record Store Day?

Laser printers are operating at peak capacity but are still all backed up with RSD related press releases.

I don't know if that was directed at me or not but being that we're in the digital age, printing this list is the least of their obstacles. All they have to do is launch it on the website. Should be as easy as a click of a button. No need for printing of any sort. Someone's holding it up or they have a particular time today that they want to release it and are waiting for that. They never announced a specific time but there probably is one.

I don't know if that was directed at me or not but being that we're in the digital age, printing this list is the least of their obstacles. All they have to do is launch it on the website. Should be as easy as a click of a button. No need for printing of any sort. Someone's holding it up or they have a particular time today that they want to release it and are waiting for that. They never announced a specific time but there probably is one.

This was definitely a joke aimed at the parallels between pressing the RSD releases and printing the RSD list.