Brand New - Deja Entendu

The tumblr comments on this have been amusing me all day. I think my favorite is someone who said they had theirs framed for a long time and then when they went to play it there were tons of skips. I just wish the people saying "LITERALLY CRYING" actually were all crying.

Also, kids seem to be grossly inflating the cost of this record. OMG $500

fuck i love this thread. and also how the most upvoted post in history is simply POPULAR.

To be fair, when VC started there were no upvotes. And while this thread is unquestionably great, there have certainly been greater moments in VC history.

12/18 (never forget). Craigslist prostitute. Ice Nine Kills. Laxative pizza. Flickr (RIP). Co-op.

/opinion

To be fair, when VC started there were no upvotes. And while this thread is unquestionably great, there have certainly been greater moments in VC history.

12/18 (never forget). Craigslist prostitute. Ice Nine Kills. Laxative pizza. Flickr (RIP). Co-op.

/opinion

well yeah, as a OG VC member those were some legendary threads, but I dont know if any one post in any of them would have gotten the number of upvotes that our genius OP deserves