Vinyl Sale To Support Mom's Cancer Battle Chiodos, Senses Fail RATM, Say Anything, and tons of Rare

Guest iloverecords21

Watched this thread from the beginning, even though I was not interested in anything he had to offer I almost made a condolences post. I'm really glad I didn't.

There's 'shitty person' or 'scammer', and then there's 'scum'. When you play off people's emotions, their memories of people close to them, and their utter sympathy for the human condition to make a piddling hundred bucks or whatever, that is 'scum'. 

I know this isn't necessary but damn. I couldn't say nothing.

When this dude was interning for me he would manipulate us into keeping him with stories about him being in and out of the hospital for some serious condition. I don't remember what it was but I was on the fence about it then. It went on for way too long and he kept lying to us about other things so we just had to let him go but now I feel pretty sure that if he were in fact in and out of the hospital it was for serious issues indeed.

When this dude was interning for me he would manipulate us into keeping him with stories about him being in and out of the hospital for some serious condition. I don't remember what it was but I was on the fence about it then. It went on for way too long and he kept lying to us about other things so we just had to let him go but now I feel pretty sure that if he were in fact in and out of the hospital it was for serious issues indeed.

What kind of hospital?

Oh boy, I wish I would had seen this earlier.  I bought a record from this guy based on this thread:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/98016-wtswtt-jacks-mannequin-all-3-lps-senses-fail-the-fire-still-searching-the-chariot/

He already emailed me a tracking number for it, so I guess we'll see what happens.

whos the user on here with the lionbeak name then?>

Yes, sorry if that read funny. The VC user Lionbeak and I run a site and had Ben on as an unpaid intern of sorts. I got to know him far too well. I was always wary of him, but this is ridiculously shady.

EDIT: His mom has cancer, he has cancer, and his non-existent son has cancer.

I read this thread when around the time it was first posted. He had me going and I just couldn't bare to keep reading the thread because I thought it was serious stuff. This dude had me cringing because he was selling off records to support his "mom." Now to find out it's all scam.... wow. I'm just speechless.

Good luck to everyone who bought something, did you guys gift him? Hopefully he didn't send you guys "mailers"