My Bloody Valentine-Loveless (Reproduction)

So uh, apparently there has been a recent 2xLP Japanese pressing of this?

http://www.discogs.com/My-Bloody-Valentine-Loveless/release/6311914

There's not a lot of information about it, but Turntable Lab was selling it at one point. I'm sure it's a bootleg, as it has "bonus tracks," but I just placed an order for one and I'll report back on sound quality when it comes in.

Turntable Lab link: http://turntablelab.com/products/my-bloody-valentine-loveless-japanese-version-vinyl-2lp

This is really interesting. I wonder if it is made by the same people making the "Japanese" pressing of Lost in Translation.

• 3 weeks later...

Had some copies of the new 2xLP boot come into the store. They don't come sealed so I listened to it - sounds like ass.

Wait for a proper reissue job

Got the Japanese release and it sounds really good, way better than that other single LP bootleg. The packaging is awesome, is pink on the inside and comes with inserts. I have no problems with this copy until an official one comes out.

Whew. Glad we got that settled.

If there's one way this album was intended to be listened to, it's on white vinyl Japanese bootleg.

No, the way to enjoy this album is while we're young or alive even.

Y'all feel free to wait for Kevin's remaster whenever that comes, hopefully before senility sets in, his or yours. 

On a side note, these Creation bootlegs are not Japanese, they're made in US (just like the Slowdive 2LP's).

Are people really fooled by a line of Japanese copy slapped on a bootleg?

• 7 months later...

it was supposed to be holiday season of 2013 haha. it is Kevin Shields afterall. I'm just going to wait, I got rid of my plain pressing a couple years ago, I avoid boots, and I can't afford an original. I bought that pygmalion 2xlp boot, and yeah for a boot it's good but it's still not mastered for vinyl and sounds bad during lower frequencies, would love a MOV copy instead, since I have the other 3. But I'm getting so sick of waiting, I really want a good copy of this in my collection