What do you do when spinning your records?

So much cleaning. 

My records are confined to my bed room, so generally I spin when I'm cleaning or being crafty of sorts. 

Occasionally I surf the interwebz but I rarely take my laptop upstairs. 

My room is too small and I start to feel antsy after awhile of being in there.

Surf the interweb, increase my post count on Vinyl Collective, clean, sing along, lie down and contemplate the meaning of life

Really this

i usually can't do just one thing. like, in school i had to have the tv on or i couldn't study. my brain can only multi-task, not task.

I'm kinda the same but Ordinary Madness summed it up

Sometimes I read but it has to be instrumental

Regardless I spin a handful 3-4 times a week

I dont spin them, they lose value

This guy gets it!!!  :P  :P

Cooking, cleaning, and reading are all definitely record time for me.

Honestly though there are times when I just like to lay on the couch and get lost in my thoughts/the music... It's kind of therapeutic for my crazy disorganized brain. I suffer from the effects of a pretty serious TBI that makes it hard to organize my thoughts sometimes, especially when I'm stressed. I honestly try to do it at least once a week for a few hours. There's something about the whole experience- the ritual of selection (finding something I'm in the mood to listen to) generally gives me something concrete to focus on in terms of why I selected the record in the first place. Once I figure that out I can usually make myself begin to unravel whatever else is on my mind, or I can just bask in the glory of experiencing an album the way the artist intended it to be heard.

I lie on the floor when listening, but more out of necessity than preference. Since my speakers are on the floor, I hear a wider range by... y'know, putting my head between them and maximizing potential damage to my hearing.

I do that and stare at the ceiling or the poster above my turntable, or try to catch the reflection of the vinyl in the dust-cover if it's up. That usually looks pretty cool.