New Android Discogs App to get vinyl prices, manager your collection, browse database etc.

Hello

I'd like to share a new Discogs Client for Android with you. And hopefully get your feedback on it...

The app uses Material Design to browse Discogs.com with the following features :

-Manage your collection

-Advanced Search with search suggestion

-See Market Prices of the Releases

-Barcode Scanner

-Add/remove releases to your wantlist

-Browse discogs database

-Find item to sell on discogs

The app is brand new and will probably need some adjustment so please do not hesitate if you have any feature you'd like to add.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.discogs.discogs_v1

Thanks in advance!

Thanks OU818,

For the iPhone version that might be an option in the future. There is already a decent app called Milkcrate that you can buy for 2/3$ and Android had no correct app for discogs. That's why we started with Android. But iPhone might be the next one ! 

Anyway thanks for your feedback !

Thanks OU818,

For the iPhone version that might be an option in the future. There is already a decent app called Milkcrate that you can buy for 2/3$ and Android had no correct app for discogs. That's why we started with Android. But iPhone might be the next one ! 

Anyway thanks for your feedback !

Serious question.

What versions of Andoid is it ported to? I'm running V4.4 Kitkat and the app loads but when I click on sign in nothing happens.

You take your iPhone that serious?

I do Rambo. I'm extremely serious. Apple isnt something one should go around insulting. The Apple logo is a literal apple shape. That means youre insulting apples themselves. You use them to make apple pie. Apple pie is american. Essentially youre insulting America. So yes Rambo, I take America very seriously.

I do Rambo. I'm extremely serious. Apple isnt something one should go around insulting. The Apple logo is a literal apple shape. That means youre insulting apples themselves. You use them to make apple pie. Apple pie is american. Essentially youre insulting America. So yes Rambo, I take America very seriously.

I bleed red white and blue, how dare you!

Eagle-and-Flag3-e1338214616710.jpg

Accidentally upvoted vinyladdict. Also, gonna give app a try and see what I think! I'll follow up after some use. Normally I just use discogs mobile, but if the Barcode scanner works accordingly it could make things faster.

It's a fine app, actually better than that damn Discollector app I blew $1.99 on.

Serious question.

What versions of Andoid is it ported to? I'm running V4.4 Kitkat and the app loads but when I click on sign in nothing happens.

Hello allenh,

It works for all android > 4.01. So it should work for your phone for sure. When you click login it should log the webpage from discogs to authorize the app to login to your account.

Did you have a good network connection when you tried ? I never heard of that error before... But if you still have it please let me know..

Hello allenh,

It works for all android > 4.01. So it should work for your phone for sure. When you click login it should log the webpage from discogs to authorize the app to login to your account.

Did you have a good network connection when you tried ? I never heard of that error before... But if you still have it please let me know..

It's on a tablet using my wifi and the button registers that I've pressed it but nothing more happens