MAN ADVICE

This thread has given me more than a few laughs over the last few pages.

My latest failure happened last night.  I swear semi drunk me is both the absolute best me possible and simultaneously the worst me possible.  So I was out with a couple friends for a couple hours last night and had the appropriate amount of beer in me to make me able to start conversations and not just a complete standoffish dick. 

I started chatting with a girl while getting a beer.  Things are going well just nice conversation, near the end of the beer she starts says she loves my beard and starts asking a few questions about it. Thats when things fell apart.

Her - Why did you start growing the beard?

Me - Figured I had to try and compensate for my tiny penis somehow.  Growing a beard seemed cheaper than buying a sports car.  (Said with an abundant level of sarcasm)

Her - (awkward laugh) Oh come on...  (or something like that)

Me - What can I say.  My penis gets the same reaction as Ewoks.  When you look at it the only thing you can think is "awww, its so tiny and cute". 

This brought about awkward silence that I then offered to buy her another drink with her turning it down and say she needed to get back to her friends.  To be fair she was wearing a Star Wars shirt so bringing up ewoks wasn't completely out of left field. 

Seriously though I am my own worst enemy.  I enjoying being awkwardly funny, but that doesn't play well when just meeting people.

You're doing it all wrong. Don't have a sense of humor or be sarcastic.

Do what all the dudes did to me when I frequented bars by myself. Complain about your life. A lot. Then ask the girl if you're bothering them and say that you can leave if you're bothering them, but don't actually leave.

Stay there forever and keep talking about yourself.

You're doing it all wrong. Don't have a sense of humor or be sarcastic.

Do what all the dudes did to me when I frequented bars by myself. Complain about your life. A lot. Then ask the girl if you're bothering them and say that you can leave if you're bothering them, but don't actually leave.

Stay there forever and keep talking about yourself.

This is also definitely the way into a girl's heart.

I honestly don't even know what those are... But it's probably not worth using. I do t have sex with nasty girls. Problem solved!

yeah seriously. wtf was that scott? haha.

and how many people ever actually use dental dams? c'mon! if she's/he's sketchy, don't put your face there.

and thanks for introducing me to finger condoms.... so much lol.

It's just the way he acts like having unprotected sex is all YOU WILL GET HERPES AND DIE

when much earlier in this thread, someone posted an in depth article saying "hey.. STDs aren't nearly as rampant as your high school health teacher may make you think"

And yeah, I know it was irresponsible of me to be running around having it all willy nilly for a while. But here I am with multiple partners doing what's right

It's just the way he acts like having unprotected sex is all YOU WILL GET HERPES AND DIE

when much earlier in this thread, someone posted an in depth article saying "hey.. STDs aren't nearly as rampant as your high school health teacher may make you think"

And yeah, I know it was irresponsible of me to be running around having it all willy nilly for a while. But here I am with multiple partners doing what's right

Don't really find this comforting. If someone proves "getting hit by a car doesn't hurt nearly as bad as it looks" I'm still gonna look both ways before I cross the street.

Good work making the change though.

Hey don't get me wrong.

I do occasionally have casual sex with a duder. Like... once a year... Shit happens. But i have never everrrrrr let a dude not wrap his shit up.

I am horrified of the children/nasty whatever you may be carrying in your dong.

But lol no, i do not and will not ever use any kind of lesbian protection. That shit is dumb. And I do not bang random bar girls so I think i'm good to go.

And Ryan, i'm glad you're wrapping it up and being honest with these chicks.

Someone else said it, but sometimes i feel like people don't know how to have a casual/sexual relationship with other people.

Just be honest and forward. "we are having this sex. plz do not contact me tomorrow. cool? thx. I'll see ya when i see ya"

The world would be a much happier place if everyone made sure whoever they were about to bang was on the same page with them prior to the bang.

Everybody should just stop using Tinder, because no one will be as good at it as my buddy Shane. He showed me all of his matches yesterday and there was a fuck ton. Im talking solid 7-9's. He has a photo album on his phone completely dedicated to nudes that he gets off that app. His Tinder game is so strong it blew all of our minds. We dont get it cause hes not the most handsome dude. In fact, he kinda looks like he's dying. And has some jacked teeth. But that kid can pull via Tinder. So god bless him.

A friend of mine's girlfriend got drunk and started yelling at him for "loving me" and then continued to take his phone and text me with "do you like me?" Multiple times.

She friend requested me on Facebook today, I don't know her. I asked him if I should accept it, he didn't respond, so I did. I have nothing to hide but we all know she's going to creep and keep tabs on me constantly.

Siiiigh.

This is why we can't have nice things.

i LOVE crazy bitches.

the craziest of my exes actually came into my store today. and saturday too.. 

oh man, i really hope this is just the next step in her being even crazier than i give her credit for.