United Nations (2014) (New LP on Temporary Residence LTD)

If anyone's going to one or more of the upcoming dates and they have any box sets left, would you mind picking me up a copy?  Will paypal you the $45 in advance ($46.65, actually, so you don't lose the $1.65 to PP fees) to cover the cost of the box set; super risky on my part, I know, but willing to take the plunge since everything I know of VC seems to be a legit community and the posters ITT seem very unlikely to take the money and run.  Then I can make another payment for whatever the shipping ends up being ($5 - $10?).  PM me if you'd be willing!  Only thing I'd ask is you refund the money I send if it turns out the box sets are sold out at the show and you can't get a copy, but I kinda figured that'd go without saying.

If I end up going to Asbury Lanes I'll pick one up for you while I'm there as long as they still have them. If someone else can get it for you earlier on the tour though (Asbury Lanes is the last date) by all means go with that!

Finally got this over the weekend and just had a chance to listen to it for the first time.  First thing's first, the packaging is quite stellar.  Definitely worth the money.  On the other hand, this really is a terribly annoying release to listen to...

However, this might just be my favorite album of the year.  They really stepped it up with this release and I'm pretty blown away by what I'm hearing.  Definitely need to clear the schedule and check them out at Asbury Lanes.

Did anyone here who went to their shows in Detroit or Chicago the past 2 nights notice if they were still selling box sets?  I was told there were still some for sale at their Montreal date on the 6th but wanted to see if they'd sold out since then.

And of course if anyone's going to one of their remaining upcoming tour dates, I'd still definitely be interested in paying for you to pick one up for me (incl shipping & PayPal fees & would even be willing to pay in advance) as I said here as long as they still have box sets available at the remaining dates.  Still kicking myself for missing that Allston show, especially since I'd say this is easily AOTY for me and likely won't be topped; even without picking up the box set at the show, seeing some of these new songs live would be amazing.  I'd go to their last date at Asbury Lanes, especially since I have family there I could stay with, but it's a super long drive and I gotta work the next morning.  I'm willing to bet, being the last date of the tour and being the only Jersey show of the tour, that's going to be a hell of a set.  Super jealous of those who make it!

Did anyone here who went to their shows in Detroit or Chicago the past 2 nights notice if they were still selling box sets?  I was told there were still some for sale at their Montreal date on the 6th but wanted to see if they'd sold out since then.

And of course if anyone's going to one of their remaining upcoming tour dates, I'd still definitely be interested in paying for you to pick one up for me (incl shipping & PayPal fees & would even be willing to pay in advance) as I said here as long as they still have box sets available at the remaining dates.  Still kicking myself for missing that Allston show, especially since I'd say this is easily AOTY for me and likely won't be topped; even without picking up the box set at the show, seeing some of these new songs live would be amazing.  I'd go to their last date at Asbury Lanes, especially since I have family there I could stay with, but it's a super long drive and I gotta work the next morning.  I'm willing to bet, being the last date of the tour and being the only Jersey show of the tour, that's going to be a hell of a set.  Super jealous of those who make it!

There were still sets for sale at Chicago last night.

They are playing in Pittsburgh on Wednesday. Should I go to this?  I kind of jumped in late when I saw alot of people who were loving this band and checked them out and dug them.  It is like 10th grade screamo for me all over again. 

Not Wednesday, but Thursday. That should be easy enough to remember...*cue snare*

Dude, you should definitely go. For only $12, it's hardly a loss if you don't have a stellar time. I cannot wait!

just saw this band last night, absolutely bonkers. if youre on the fence about going and catching this show, this is me urging you to go!  didnt have money nor the time to inquire about merch as they were the last band on an all day fest, but the live show is something  you have to experience.

Temporary Residence informed me that the corrected 7"s are scheduled to arrive to their office today and they will be shipping them this week into next week. Now would be a good time to contact them if you purchased a box at one of the shows.

SWEET.  now i want to forget about it until it comes.  i love surprise vinyl.