Flippers gonna flip.

I honestly don't understand why people make so many listings for $50 and above when there's already a listing for $29.99 with free shipping with 8 available. Like, definitely not as good as that $20.99 one that was up, but still. I guess Circa Survive's fanbase is pretty rabid, but damn. Hate all the flippers.

I honestly don't understand why people make so many listings for $50 and above when there's already a listing for $29.99 with free shipping with 8 available.

I think that boils down to the seller banking off the concept of someone who's dense, but has money to burn.  I've seen a lot of ridiculous BINs sell when the record is still in stock, or featured in the same Ebay search results just a bit lower.  I personally do all of my research before I bite the bullet on an Ebay BIN – if that's what it comes down to, I'm always asking myself if I've really exhausted every other option.  But I'm sure there are people out there who don't have the patience or persistence to keep up with POs or scour the internet for the best aftermarket prices.  People are more than willing to throw their money at the first result that pops up with the title ***IN ALL CAPS***, and buzzwords like "rare" and "sold out" in the header.  Those a flipper's wet dream, and probably the only people who are buying overpriced BINs when there are cheaper ones available.

If I had to guess, anyway.

Well, waiting sure paid off for me. Tweeted at the label, and they responded saying they put a few orange/white back up. Ordered it immediately.

If anyone else missed out, here's what could be your last chance. http://circasurvive.merchnow.com/products/210991/juturna-deluxe-10-year-edition-orangewhite-haze

thank you.. just ordered one as well.

8,88 USD shipping to Germany.. can't believe it.

Well, waiting sure paid off for me. Tweeted at the label, and they responded saying they put a few orange/white back up. Ordered it immediately.

If anyone else missed out, here's what could be your last chance. http://circasurvive.merchnow.com/products/210991/juturna-deluxe-10-year-edition-orangewhite-haze

good on you! looks like there is 175 available.