ShopRadioCast - can you add items to your order after you've already paid?

Hi guys, so basically last night I preordered something on ShopRadioCast (release date is early January). If, closer to the release date, I find more records that I want to order, would I be allowed to add those to my shipment and just pay however extra it costs to ship more records?

Yeah, I started a thread about SRC and their "customer service" earlier today - it was pretty quickly locked by the mods.  With that said, I don't know their actual policy regarding adding items to an order.  But, since it appears to be impossible to access existing orders at this time, it will probably be tough to add anything. 

Because SRC gives them the power to be cool on the internet.

Edit:

With that being said, I'd understand if they got mad when one person continually bashed SRC or something like that. But the problem is that a large number of people who order from them have had some sort of issue. Their customer service sucks but they keep releasing things that people want so those people keep ordering.

I just wish SRC would pack their orders with Kleenex for all these tears.

Why is it so bad to complain about a company's really shitty customer service all of a sudden? As I posted in the Brand New thread...

image.jpg

Really awesome to know that they swear to their customers and that they are selling already damaged records above retail price without notifying anybody who bought them that they already were damaged.

Nothing earth shattering or releveant happens in the threads

because SRC's shitty customer service is so well known that it is has become a joke.

I doubt the mods or administrators of this message board have much direct contact with SRC but their treatment of complaints and inquiries is really sad.

Uhh......

So how about a real answer to the man's question?

From personal experience they will definitely accommodate such a request if you email them.  I had pre-ordered an item, and before the shipping date I decided that I wanted another LP from them.  I asked about adding it to my pre-order, they said it would be no problem.  They just informed me of the difference and I PayPal'd them.

Now, that being said, if we're all on the hate train here..... In Vinyl We Trust.

Why is it so bad to complain about a company's really shitty customer service all of a sudden? As I posted in the Brand New thread...

image.jpg

Really awesome to know that they swear to their customers and that they are selling already damaged records above retail price without notifying anybody who bought them that they already were damaged.

quoted for page 2