Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=103-2088036N

We're very excited to be collaborating with Sub Pop Records on a Newbury Comics exclusive version of Band of Horses debut album 'Everything All the Time'. The only album recorded with the original line-up of the band, 'Everything All the Time' was originally released in March 2006 and featured in Pitchfork's 'Top 200 Albums of the 2000s' list. Our version of this album comes with a digital download and is pressed on Coke Bottle Clear Vinyl in a limited edition of 1000 hand-numbered pieces. Out on 3/10 and available for pre-order now.

What sucks most about this whole Newbury Comics scalping their own records thing is that Newbury Comics used to be awesome. They were my favorite store. They had great prices and cool stuff. They are not the same company any more.

They're barely even a record store anymore. Nowadays they're almost Hot Topic Lite, especially if you go to any of the new stores they've opened in the last couple of years. Newbury Street, Harvard Square and Norwood are about the only ones that still have music sections of any serious note.

http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=103-2088036N

We're very excited to be collaborating with Sub Pop Records on a Newbury Comics exclusive version of Band of Horses debut album 'Everything All the Time'. The only album recorded with the original line-up of the band, 'Everything All the Time' was originally released in March 2006 and featured in Pitchfork's 'Top 200 Albums of the 2000s' list. Our version of this album comes with a digital download and is pressed on Coke Bottle Clear Vinyl in a limited edition of 1000 hand-numbered pieces. Out on 3/10 and available for pre-order now.

I have the standard black press of this.  It sounds good.  As with all these releases, I don't think a new, colored version for twice the price you can still buy the black version for is warranted.  That said, to each their own.

I have the standard black press of this.  It sounds good.  As with all these releases, I don't think a new, colored version for twice the price you can still buy the black version for is warranted.  That said, to each their own.

So many options, and all cheaper than the new pressing. Thank you, that makes my decision much easier.

I just re bought this album on vinyl, but when I first moved up to seattle from living in the suburbs I discovered the local radio station KEXP and at that time they were reppin' this album hard cause it was out on sub pop and they were a local band at that time. At the time I was also discovering new bands like the national, rogue wave, broadcast, and "everything all the time" kicked that off for me. I'm definitely stoked on this reissue!