ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Terroristics = molder ?Terroristics = Ross ?The awful grammar, lack of "choking on cock" insults, and awful music taste suggests it's Ross.Maybe post a photo of your incredible gets and receipt!

Mmmkay.

To each their own on music taste.

You listen to whatever you do, and I'll do the same.

If I find myself bored when I get home I'll post a pic.

Won a free copy of the Bridge & Tunnel soundtrack signed by John Nolan. That's cool~

what color was it? I made the mistake of buying one before Ross dug his grace.

At least it's signed by someone awesome.

I wish this wasn't done by him Bc I really need to buy another one which won't be happening. At least not thru etr

I wish this wasn't done by him Bc I really need to buy another one which won't be happening. At least not thru etr

It's like a dark brown/gray base with brown, gray, white, and black streaks. Matches the artwork on the jacket pretty nicely. 

Ross, when are you releasing the details for your upcoming pressing of Simple Plan's "No Pads, No Helmets, Just Balls" ???

This is the next release, but since he couldn't get the rights it will be sourced from a cd of an ex-girlfriend that sang them all into his message machine. "No Pads, No Truth, Just Ross" will be online in your choice of 7 unique colorways. Splatters, splatters everywhere!

I bought two of the Bridge and Tunnel soundtracks, and I can sell one to you at cost if you're interested. Just let me know.