Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

My city doesn't have any stores that participate anymore, so I'll be going to Jumbo Records in Leeds (UK) again, it's pretty good as they do a record fair in the city centre later in the day. Main objectives are the Alex Chilton 7", Run The Jewels - Bust No Moves and the Frank OST, there's other stuff I kinda want and probably will pick up.

As for ETID, it's up on amazon.co.uk.

Debating on picking this up - comes out to $13.75 delivered to the U.S.  Just not sure how hard this one is going to be to track down at cost in stores.

Also, anyone interested in Goblin - Chi?, LITA has it up for order now.  Pricey, but I couldn't resist:

http://lightintheattic.net/releases/1727

Rocky Votolato 'The Light and Sound EP' 10"

I know this has been posted, but wanted to add that Rocky currently has copies of these for his Living Room tour. I picked up a copy and it sounds superb, as expected. It's a red marble like press.

Here's the release info:

http://runforcoverrecords.com/blog/archives/3404

A limited amount of copies seem to be available online on RSD as well through RFC's website

Rocky Votolato 'The Light and Sound EP' 10"

I know this has been posted, but wanted to add that Rocky currently has copies of these for his Living Room tour. I picked up a copy and it sounds superb, as expected. It's a red marble like press.

Here's the release info:

http://runforcoverrecords.com/blog/archives/3404

A limited amount of copies seem to be available online on RSD as well through RFC's website

Holy shit I completely forgot about this getting released. How much was it? I'm going to see him this Saturday.

My city doesn't have any stores that participate anymore, so I'll be going to Jumbo Records in Leeds (UK) again, it's pretty good as they do a record fair in the city centre later in the day. Main objectives are the Alex Chilton 7", Run The Jewels - Bust No Moves and the Frank OST, there's other stuff I kinda want and probably will pick up.

Which city you from? Jumbo is pretty awesome, i've never stuck around long enough to check out the record fair though.

Cool: Selling something you bought to listen to and selling it for more than you paid for it, depending on how much someone is willing to offer you if they want it really bad.

Not cool: Buying records specifically to resell at a higher cost, especially the moment you get home from buying them. Some eBay people who were posted in the Hot Topic thread even couldn't wait until they got home and took the photos of their records in their car.

Which city you from? Jumbo is pretty awesome, i've never stuck around long enough to check out the record fair though.

Hull, there's a guy that opens and closes his shop about 3 times a year, he did RSD for a couple of years but is once again shopless. He organises the record fairs in Hull though and to be honest a lot of the dealers are the same as the one in Leeds, only Leeds' fair is about 5 times biggers, there's a lot of rubbish but you'll always manage to pick something up. Yeah I've always been a fan of Jumbo, was going to visit Crash last year as well but they still had a huge queue after I left Jumbo.

Hull, there's a guy that opens and closes his shop about 3 times a year, he did RSD for a couple of years but is once again shopless. He organises the record fairs in Hull though and to be honest a lot of the dealers are the same as the one in Leeds, only Leeds' fair is about 5 times biggers, there's a lot of rubbish but you'll always manage to pick something up. Yeah I've always been a fan of Jumbo, was going to visit Crash last year as well but they still had a huge queue after I left Jumbo.

Ahhh I'm from Leeds myself, I should check this fair out if I can make it this year!