Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Only if it comes with the cat

Edit: apparently people in the Deja thread already had the same joke.

I'm getting that Deja feline

Just a heads up for all of you looking for the "Whiplash" soundtrack, I just caught wind that there will be an exclusive repress coming out on RED vinyl /1000. I will provide more info as a release date is solidified but it is coming very very soon so hold off on those eBay flippers for this one..

Solid, thanks!  We didn't get any of these in Canada for some weird reason. 

Well, they have a TOYPAJ green with the 7s in stock, so I was going to pick it up. Are they disliked?

Let's just say they have notorious hatred on this board for a variety of (justified) reasons. Examples include horrible customer service, insanely long shipping times & will generally only give you store credit after they take a couple months of not shipping what you bought. Some have had great experiences. But most have had godawful experiences. I would never order from them again, but to each his own.

youve-been-warned-road-construction-sign

Let's just say they have notorious hatred on this board for a variety of (justified) reasons. Examples include horrible customer service, insanely long shipping times & will generally only give you store credit after they take a couple months of not shipping what you bought. Some have had great experiences. But most have had godawful experiences. I would never order from them again, but to each his own.

youve-been-warned-road-construction-sign

So then I probably shouldn't pull the trigger on the TOYPAJ? It says it's in stock, so theoretically it should be shipped quick. Not a preorder or something