Is this anything special?

I'm confused, this is the same board that got all up in arms about the girl from Tiger Jaws or whatever getting kissed on stage, but Michael Jackson gets free reign?

Michael Jackson was a weirdo who befriended kids while he was the most famous person in the world. Could he have been a child molester? Yes. Will we ever know for sure. No. Was the girl in Tiger's Jaw assaulted on stage? Yes, people saw it.

I would never say he definitely wasn't a child molester. But it's a much more complicated case. Dude lived probably the most fucked up life imaginable. As a child he was forced by an abusive parent into being in the public eye as a performer. He never had a chance to develop as a normal person. Dude died because he was addicted to fucking surgical anesthesia. That indicates an unchartable level of "not ok."

Again, none of this is an excuse or a defense. Just trying to illustrate that it's not even on the same level, any way you choose to look at it, as the TJ incident. If he molested a child I hope there's a hell I don't believe in for him to burn in. But he's dead and nothing can stop Billie Jean from being a catchy as fuck song.