PO: toe. - Hear You (Topshelf Records)

Has everyone started getting shipping confirmation yet? Cause I still haven't heard anything.

I mean, it could be because they're backed up with with all the orders. But I just wanted to make sure before contacting them. I don't know if something might've gotten mixed up when I asked them to split the order I made that included this.

Has everyone started getting shipping confirmation yet? Cause I still haven't heard anything.

I mean, it could be because they're backed up with with all the orders. But I just wanted to make sure before contacting them. I don't know if something might've gotten mixed up when I asked them to split the order I made that included this.

I would give them a few more days to catch up on holiday orders. I've ordered tons of stuff from TSR, combined shipping, and made other special requests and have never had to contact them.

ShipCon on Thirsday, arrived today (SoCal). Black is beautiful. All the instruments come off very well, for some reason I'm enjoying the cymbals the most. Recorded very well. Overall crackle throughout, but I've been hearing that on lots of my records lately, may need to examine my cleaning method or needle health, or just dry here lately (static). So happy it's here!! Oh, and got those raffle tickets. Includes lyrics to Song Silly (in English) and Commit Ballad (in Japanese).

4CCBF6C6-AF15-46E6-B903-FD55F244920E_zps

I'm with you dude. I couldn't either. I love all of their previous material, but this just didn't do it for me.

It just feels like all their talent is being harnessed here instead of unleashed. There are moments that are good, but they are few and far between. It almost sounds like a Toe side project.