Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety / Define the Great Line Tour Repress

tlr

• 1 month later...

Well, they announced their opener: http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/underoath_reveal_support_for_reunion_tour

Have seen this "Caspian" band talked about on here (shout out to Dave Grohl's signature). Guess I need to check them out now...

I watched alot and I mean alot of Caspians videos on Youtube to see what all the hype was about but I just couldn't get into them at all, maybe another round of listening I don't know. Maybe just not for me, different strokes for different folks I guess.

I watched alot and I mean alot of Caspians videos on Youtube to see what all the hype was about but I just couldn't get into them at all, maybe another round of listening I don't know. Maybe just not for me, different strokes for different folks I guess.

I saw them with Circle Takes the Square. They were really, really good live.

Well, they announced their opener: http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/underoath_reveal_support_for_reunion_tour

Have seen this "Caspian" band talked about on here (shout out to Dave Grohl's signature). Guess I need to check them out now...

I just bought tickets right now for VA and MD because of Caspian. Haha. They are my favorite live band EVER.

If you're reading this you should go listen to Caspian right now.

Pretty rad that they're opening for UO. This should (deservingly) put them in a lot of new ears.

Exactly. I'm so excited for the exposure this is going to give them. Would you believe me if I told you Caspian is TC's least popular band? Shit blows my mind. I'm so happy for them. I texted Phil and was like "DUDE". Haha.

Underoath fans will not be pleased

“One of our favorite things about headlining tours is that we get to bring along bands that we think are awesome and we want people to see,” says Underoath keyboard player Chris Dudley. “Caspian is just a great band. They deserve the biggest audience possible and we think that everyone who comes to this tour is going to be blown away.”