¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Netflix / Amazon Prime original series

9 hours ago, VinylMario said:

Eh. Could be fine, could be garbage. If it's great that's awesome, if it's bad just pretend it doesn't exist.

42 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

This could end really badly. There's no stopping it now, but they better get this right...

Still the worst way it can end is a waste of someone else's money and people never having to watch it again. I never understand why people get so worked up about things like this.

8 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

Still the worst way it can end is a waste of someone else's money and people never having to watch it again. I never understand why people get so worked up about things like this.

Its the “i love the original so much you should not mess with it”  mentality. Which i do get. 

I am with you though, alot of time and money is put into it and if it sucks i just wont take my time. So much content out there to waste on stuff that flat out isint good orjust not your thing. 

57 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Its the “i love the original so much you should not mess with it”  mentality. Which i do get. 

I am with you though, alot of time and money is put into it and if it sucks i just wont take my time. So much content out there to waste on stuff that flat out isint good orjust not your thing. 

We seem to be on the same page.

Cowboy Bebop is a top three anime of all time for me, so of course I want to see it done justice. It doesn't tarnish it's reputation if someone else does a poor adaptation of it though. People get so butthurt over to lately!

I really, really hope it’s good.  Just like I’m sure everyone else does.  But these kinds of things RARELY live up to anyone’s expectations.

Also, this brings to mind Netflix’s take on “Death Note.”  Have yet to see it and don’t really plan to.  From what I hear, they royally fucked that up.  Just hope all who were involved learned their lesson from that when it comes to these “anime adaptations.”

40 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

I really, really hope it’s good.  Just like I’m sure everyone else does.  But these kinds of things RARELY live up to anyone’s expectations.

Also, this brings to mind Netflix’s take on “Death Note.”  Have yet to see it and don’t really plan to.  From what I hear, they royally fucked that up.  Just hope all who were involved learned their lesson from that when it comes to these “anime adaptations.”

Oh yeah, I never watched Death Note (live action) and never plan to. Really the only way I would enjoy this Cowboy Bebop live action series is if it's pretty much a shot for shot remake of the anime which...probably won't happen. Who knows, it could end up being amazing though! I hope it does. We'll see though. I'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic since Watanabe is involved in some way