Solid State Records Remember November (WEEK 3: The Chariot)

I believe he said 'No insert, but a lined inner sleeve'. Isn't that when the inner sleeve has the liner notes etc. printed on to it? Unless I am reading it wrong, haha.

im sure he meant a poly-lined inner sleeve. Poor phrasing on his part.

Instead of a plain paper sleeve, it's lined with a plastic-like material that doesn't scratch the records as easy.

Almost every release SS has been doing recently has failed to include an insert and it doesn't seem like the band is necessarily made aware until it's in the process already if happening. As Cities Burn guys didn't know till after that CNS was being released either. Personally, that doesn't bother me as much as not including some kind of insert. Vinyl should be the ultimate for artwork and information about an bands release bc there is more space to do it. To not include anything but the record itself is lazy in my opinion.

Almost every release SS has been doing recently has failed to include an insert and it doesn't seem like the band is necessarily made aware until it's in the process already if happening. As Cities Burn guys didn't know till after that CNS was being released either. Personally, that doesn't bother me as much as not including some kind of insert. Vinyl should be the ultimate for artwork and information about an bands release bc there is more space to do it. To not include anything but the record itself is lazy in my opinion.

Agreed 100%. Vinyl is the ultimate labor of love for music.

Demon Hunter, The Chariot, Oh Sleeper and/or Destroy The Runner. (Swap out the first three for the last two spots, with DTR highly unlikely.)

And maybe not DH, because Solid State has the license to press their stuff anyways. But, like I said earlier, it'll be "popular" more successful bands. No Trenches, Extol, etc.

The Emery, Norma Jean and Haste The Day albums were all originally released in 2005...

Quite a few '05 albums are already pressed and this "Remember November" sounds like it's entirely new pressings. Anyways, from my research of their 2005 catalog:

Norma Jean - "OGTA"

Living Sacrifice - "In Memoriam" ("best of" album, unlikely to get pressed)

Extol - "The Blueprint Drives" (don't think this was "big" enough)

As Cities Burn - "SILYAYD"

Haste The Day - "When Everything Falls"

Becoming The Archetype - "Terminate Damnation"

Demon Hunter - "The Triptych" (this has a good chance, but SS has license rights for them already, seems like this "campaign" is a cash grab for Capitol)

August Burns Red - "Thrill Seeker"

The Chariot - "Unsung EP" (unlikely since it's an EP)

I think this has already been explained but Capitol (which was purchased by universal) isn't releasing these. Tooth & Nail is licensing these titles from Universal.

Ahhh. Somehow I missed news on Universal. Still think it's a cash grab for them. And since it's from the "Universal" catalog, Demon Hunter might not get pressed since Solid State owns their rights still (and August Burns Red) to the last of my knowledge.

And off topic... your signature gif is... mesmerizing... if I stumble across any one of your posts I stop and just... watch.

Why do you think so? He's done shows with Norma Jean.

Yeah, but that's different, the band continued on without him.  And stepping in for vocals is hardly the same thing as a reunion, maybe if he did a whole set with Norma Jean it'd count, but he just does the odd song.

If you watch Forget Not it does seem very final.