PO: David Bowie - Blackstar - Jan. 8, 2016

gmoney

I called Barnes and Noble and asked about it coming back in stock. They said they are expecting 'more in stock very soon'.

Take that for what its worth.

they probably just assume every record will restock. At most I see them getting some black ones but I think the clear are probably all sold out for good :(

I guess I was one of the lucky few to order this right before it sold out. I ordered it Sunday, before the news broke. It's insane - in the "sold items" section of eBay people are actually paying $450 for the clear vinyl edition, but I guess I can't say I'm surprised.

More importantly - Bowie's death itself, it's devastating. There are no words.

This album is even more powerful with the knowledge that he purposefully wrote it as a farewell - what an incredible way to leave this world.

I only wish I could thank him.

if anyone can go to a B&N and buy me a clear i'll pay you a little over cost! lol classic

I swear a friend of mine used to have an Alkaline Trio shirt with the artwork in your avatar. Does anyone know if that's a thing? I've been looking for one of those for years if anyone can help me out. Maybe I'm wrong.

I swear a friend of mine used to have an Alkaline Trio shirt with the artwork in your avatar. Does anyone know if that's a thing? I've been looking for one of those for years if anyone can help me out. Maybe I'm wrong.

nah you're right. our friend made us a logo with some stock clip art shit and said it was her own! years later, still embarrassing! 

nah you're right. our friend made us a logo with some stock clip art shit and said it was her own! years later, still embarrassing! 

Ha! That's pretty funny though :)

Glad you could back me up on that. I thought I was going crazy because I can't find any reference to that shirt anywhere and I've wanted one so badly for a long time. It has to be like 12 years ago my buddy had it.

Anyone in the UK order the clear from the US webstore? I ordered as soon as this was announced, and haven't got it yet...don't know when to start worrying.

I'm not from UK, but I ordered the clear + litho bundle from US store. Got the lithos couple of weeks ago, and shipping confirmation for the vinyl on 4th of January. Still waiting but I've used to wait for at least 3 weeks for shipments from US.