PO: David Bowie - Blackstar - Jan. 8, 2016

gmoney

All albums that cost 30 bucks should be like this. Great artwork/packaging, perfect pressing, amazing music

Agreed. I had my doubts at throwing 30 bucks at a single lp, even when i knew i had to have it.

But, opening it up.. the cutout cover, good plastic inner sleeve, fullsize art book with laminated pages(probably not the right word)... not to mention the music.

I dont like spending 30 bucks on a record, but, i definitely like not regretting it when i do.

Man, he has so many albums so he definitely had an awesome, loooong career. After I was done streaming the new one, I checked out some later stuff I wasn't familar with like 'Hours' which I immediately bought afterwards on discogs (some seller has a few copies of the standard MOV pressing for about $13ppd),

This morning, before the news broke the clear was available in the UK store. Sold out as soon as the news broke. For whatever reason it's caused a rush on people buying this up.

Both UK clear and B&N clear are $200+ on discogs right now too.. I hate that shit.