SCAMMER AMONGST US AKA HOMEWORK

MayCauseDeath

PayPal's already got me one of my two refunds, so open a claim and you'll get em.

I find it funny that the original messages from when he contacted me are now deleted. Guess he really didn't have any plans to contact anyone after all.

Its so you don't screen shot them and use them against him. He is trying to keep his reputation in the community. He has also created a fake Discogs account under the name of his email and saying he is "ASHLEY" 

He has also created a fake Discogs account under the name of his email and saying he is "ASHLEY" 

69fe1bcb9ab641eeea4a2c843bcb361b.jpg

Actually I wanted to chime in and ask from what locale Homework has sent records before. I've been scammed once (all went well with PayPal), but it would be interesting if it were the same guy.

This. File a damn claim on PayPal. It's not hard.

A question though. WHEN IS IT EVER A GOOD IDEA TO PAY AS A GIFT? If you do, you still get hit with (equal?) fees, just as you would if you added the 2% or whatever amount it is on top of your purchase through the "goods and services" method. Are you even saving any money?

I ask for it as a gift on group buys. I saved .85 cents per transaction on 19-20 payments and that added up bought the mailers. certainly as one time payment it doesn't seem like much and if I don't know you, or hear good things of your reputation, it's sent as goods.

If you're going to be a fucking loser and scam people at least go 100% for it.  It's hilarious cause you know he feels a little remorse, hence the refunds for only some of you.   I'm guessing he's only attempting (even if failing) to refund the people who have been in direct contact with him.  

This is so weird. I bought two albums from this guy and he handled the transaction like a champ. My buddy also got records from him and he shipped the same day. Hmmm...

it was anything purchased after december 25th. For some reason he just switched and ripped everyone else off after that date. He does have good reviews from previous transactions, but after that date its all malicious.