Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

Got an email offering a tour edition and a free copy GoE since my blue and bone merge was canceled. 

"We are contacting you because the version of Nothing's "Tired Of Tomorrow" you ordered was shorted by the plant. Unfortunately we do not always get the # we request to be pressed for each version of the record. That is what happened in this case and we apologize for the shortage.

We do have some good news for you though, we have managed to secure a copy of the bands exclusive tour edition pressed on Baby Blue Bone White vinyl. This version will only be available from the band directly at shows!  If you would like this version of the record we can also offer you the limited edition repress of Nothing's previous album "Guilty Of Everything" free of charge. The total amount will be $22.54 including shipping."

24 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Got an email offering a tour edition of GoE since my blue and bone merge was canceled. 

"We are contacting you because the version of Nothing's "Tired Of Tomorrow" you ordered was shorted by the plant. Unfortunately we do not always get the # we request to be pressed for each version of the record. That is what happened in this case and we apologize for the shortage.

We do have some good news for you though, we have managed to secure a copy of the bands exclusive tour edition pressed on Baby Blue Bone White vinyl. This version will only be available from the band directly at shows!  If you would like this version of the record we can also offer you the limited edition repress of Nothing's previous album "Guilty Of Everything" free of charge. The total amount will be $22.54 including shipping."

Am I reading this wrong, because it sounds like they are offering you a tour variant of TOT to replace the one they can't send you PLUS a copy of GOE for free as a consolation gift for their end of the problem...

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Am I reading this wrong, because it sounds like they are offering you a tour variant of TOT to replace the one they can't send you PLUS a copy of GOE for free as a consolation gift for their end of the problem...

You're right. I skimmed it twice and was confused. If I didn't have three copies of GoE (including the copy they're offering for free) I would take them up on that, and since I can get a tour copy at the show.