Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

16 hours ago, LL COOL DREW said:

Since I have got an extra copy for my selfish deceiving ex,  I have an extra complete set,  not a bundle as a bundle penis breath and I am selling them separately,  so if anyone missed out on a variant,  kindly PM me. 

tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

On 7/2/2016 at 1:54 AM, glass realms said:

went out to the shop with the intention of grabbing a regular black vinyl press. decided to order the silver pressing from a UK shop since it came out to $23ppd which is about the same as retail price domestically.

Cheapest I can find is $33 and change from crash records. 

7 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

My KRM Red variant came in with a small seam split at the top. About the size of an inch. Not going to bother contacting them considering the nightmare of dealing with these pre-orders and people's orders getting damaged.

But isn't that the whole fucking reason why they charge $13 for shipping now?!? 

Please note this is a personal opinion. I really wanted to like this album. Like, really really wanted to like it, but I just can't get into it. It sounds like a bad side project imo. Blink has officially derailed for me.

Edited by kjkenney
Haters