Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

Thanks, I can sleep in peace then tonight. The only things is, that I have a wrong barcode printed on my gatefold, but I can live with that.

Anyway, the whole packaging error is still confusing ...

There is also a note on discogs about this:

Some copies have the correct barcode printed on the back cover (but erroneously with XLLP790 as cat# printed below the barcode), and some copies have a sticker with the correct barcode and cat# XLLP790X stickered over the barcode of the regular black vinyl issue outside the sealing foil, indicating that some white vinyl copies are actually packaged in covers made for the regular issue, and other copies are packaged in covers made for this issue (which, however, have the wrong cat# printed). The cat# on the spine of the "sticker version" is "XLLP790".

Edited by Recon

3 hours ago, Canuckle said:

$39.99CAD+tax at Sonic Boom, which is about $35USD which isn't bad considering we usually have some form of markup up here. 

Also, received the phamplet and signed up for a draw to win one of the figurines from the Burn the Witch music video. Pretty neat. 

Any white copies left?

Looks like June Records still has white copies. And they're only $29.99.

Edited by Subdomestic

1 hour ago, unravelled said:

Lots of noise, distortion and pops on my white copy. :(

Purchased in Birmingham AL but am thinking about returning it. 

Been worried bout that... the vinyl being white and all.  Anybody swung through Amoeba today and seen if they have copies?  

Edited by downisthenewup87

11 minutes ago, rds said:

Actually I was asking because if there's another person who has a copy to trade then I might be able to pick up your copy and theirs and I wanted to raffle the extra one.  If you come across a fifth or sixth copy though, would you be willing to trade?

Dude calm down.  I have bought 3 copies of this. One for me, one I traded on here to a guy that was very happy to get, and now a third one that I am once again offering on here.  I'll gladly trade it with anyone on here if we can work out a deal.  

I'm actually glad that you were able to get extra copies for the board.  The only reason I asked was because if you thought you were going to buy another copy I'd rather trade you for two Burn the Witch 7"s so I can do that raffle.  But if you don't plan on buying a 4th copy or if you would just rather not trade with me, that's OK.  For real.  I don't mind.